Shizuo Heiwajima

S H I Z U O 

●═══════●♥●═══════● ●═══════●♥●═══════● ●═══════●♥●═══════●

"Shizuo! Your making it wrong!"

"No, It's perfectly fine!"

"No look! It's suppose to be this!"

"It's fine (y/n)!"

"Let me try!"

"No. I got this."

"Shizuo" You whined.

"(y/n)" Shizuo copied which made you pout.

Shizuo laughed and gave you a peck on the lips.

"Trust me, I know what i'm doing." He pinched your cheeks.

You frowned. "Alright. I'll leave you alone this time."

Well let's just sum it up, first, You and your loving boyfriend wanted to bake a chocolate cake but you guys were kinda arguing while making it.
Well let's just hope it'll end well..(Me: Or not :P)

You struggle to grab the chocolate powder on the shelf.

Shizuo chuckled at your adorable actions, He stood behind you and easily grabbed the chocolate powder without any effort.

"Here you go." Shizuo gave you the chocolate powder and gave you a kiss on the cheek.

He sure is loving today. You thought.

Can i put the cookies in the oven now?" Shizuo asked.

You decided to give him a silent.treatment, You turned your back around, not facing him.

"Hey (y/n)?"

"..." Still no answer.

It's silent for a moment, too silent.

Suddenly you felt something wet sliding down on your head, you touched it.

It's egg yolk.

"Shizuo!" You glared at him while he smirked evily.

You smirked and grab the flour next to you, You immediately threw it on his face.

He was dumbfounded at the moment but then again he quickly grabbed the next thing near to him and that was

Chocolate powder.

Oshit.

Next thing you knew you guys were lying on the floor, laughing and covered with flour, chocolate powder and many more ;)

You laughed and looked at shizuo who has chocolate powder on his lips.

"Shizuo, You got some chocolate on your lips." You mumbled.

he stopped laughing and smirked. "Will you take it off?"

You grinned and kissed him passionately.

The kiss suddenly turned into a make out session.

-

Izaya suddenly barged in the apartment you guys live in and saw you guys making out.

"Oi! You two get a room." Izaya smirked.

Shizuo pulled away and gave Izaya a glare.

Next thing you knew Izaya was running to the door while Shizuo was following him.

"COME BACK FLEA! OI!" Shizuo shouted.

Wow, Way to ruin the mood izaya. 

Author's Note: Is Shizuo OOC? Cause today, I'm sorta huggable and want kisses and cuddles and some love. I really don't know why but i want some hugs and cuddle, Anyone wanna be my huggle buddy?

Guys, Thank for reading and especially thank you for my first voter in this book, alica-chan! :) (Sorry if it's short, I'm kinda erm lazy making this, I'll try to make Rabi's long) Hugs and kisses for you!

Also reader-chans, You should comment or request! Let me know if i should put some stories from deviantart? I also asked permission and credits goes to the one's who originally wrote and their story :)

Thank you for the reads! I appreciate it!

b e l i e v e  y o u  d r e a m e r s 

See you on the next chapter! Have a happy holiday! :))