Rin Okumura

QOTD: How old are you? :)

[I'm 13 turning 14 this year :)]

 RIN OKUMURA

Sitting down on your bed, putting your head up high. "No, This can't happen. He can't cheat on me.."

Suddenly you heard your phone vibrated. Seeing that you have a new message. You looked at the name,

(Random Boy Name).

You bit your lip, deciding to open the message. As you opened the message your eyes scanned each word he typed.

I'm sorry (Name), I really liked her. I know this will hurt you so much but I was never in love with you. I'm sorry.

You red the message again and again. Then it hit you, another boy broke your heart again

The tears started flowing through out your eyes. You decided to get this through sleeping.

Yeah, Sleeping with a broken heart.

[ N e x t   D a y ]

You walked through the hallways to your school, holding your book in one hand. (Cool aye?)

"Hey (Name)!" You hear a familiar voice. Suddenly Rin was beside you.

"Hey.." You say, obviously not your personality right now which Rin noticed.

"Something's wrong?" He asked but he already knew that somebody broke your heart again.

You looked at him, He looked at you with concern. "Nope. Everything is perfectly fine." You smiled.

Rin looked at your hand that was just on your side. He reached and held it. "You know I'm always here if you're feeling alone."

Dug. Dug.

Your eyes widened.

No. Please don't let me like him. Not now heart not when I'm still recovering.

You pry off his hand away from yours."I-I'm sorry. I-I need to go to my class." You quickly walk away from him, leaving a heartbroken Rin.

~

You are at the back of your school just skipping a class.You sat down on the cement floor, closing your eyes.

You heard a few footsteps coming right beside you. Then suddenly a shadow was covering you from the sunlight. You opened your eyes to see Rin, his tail moving back and forth. He sat down beside you.

"Okay, (Name). What did i do? Please don't avoid me." Before you could say your answer he cut you off.

"I'll make you your favorite food!"

You sighed. "Rin..I just found (Random Boy Name) cheating on me. Apparently he.." you trailed off.

Rin noticed your quiet state. "You can lay your head on my shoulder if you want if that makes you feel better."

You mentally blushed but obliged to lay down on his shoulder, enjoying his warmth. Not noticing Rin put his arm around you. (In instinct c;)

"Why are you avoiding me then?"

You decided to answer truthfully. "I don't want myself to fall for you."

Rin chuckled. "It's not a bad thing to fall in love with me."

You closed your eyes. "Rin?"

"Yes?"

"Please don't let me fall."

Rin smiled and kiss your forehead, his tail wrapping around your waist protectively.

"Don't worry I'll catch you when you fall."

Author's note: Hello! Guys i finally know how to skateboard like oh my god! >.< Thank you for 

chillagirl5 for requesting :) Hope you enjoy this! <3

 b e l i e v e y o u d r e a m e r s