Makoto Tachibana

Screams.

Slap.

Pulling of hair.

"You bitch!" Again. Another slap.

"Get away from him" Another pull.

You were in tears, bruises are showing because of the very tight grip she held on your wrist and scratches on your cheeks.

"Stop." You whimpered.

An evil chuckle was heard. "Aww. The bitch said stop. Well here's one thing to do and i will stop."

A Pause.

"Break up with Makoto."

-

Now again why are we here in the first place? Oh right.

It was a sunny day. You have been excited to go to school because you get to see your friends.

You have been walking, smiling like an idiot. "This is gonna be the best day of my li-i-i-fe." (Best Day of My life - American Authors)

"Best day of my li-"

BUMP!

"Ow." You both said in unison.

You opened your eyes to see green ones looking back at you with concern.

"Are you alright..." He trailed off.

"(Name)." You smiled. He held a hand out to you and you gladly took it. He helped you up and you thanked him.

You noticed the uniform he wore, your eyes widened. "I just realized we go to the same school!" 

"I'm Makoto." He smiled. "and yes we do."

"Do you mind if we walk together?" You lightly blushed but makoto didn't seem to notice.

"No, No i don't."

February 14, 2014

Makoto was nervous.

"Makoto, why are you shaking?" Nagisa looked at Makoto weirdly.

"We-Well i've really love (Name) since we became friends- best friends."

"What are you waiting for?! Go ask her to be your valentine or just ask her the cheesy line 'will you be mine'?" Nagisa waggled his eyebrows at Makoto.

Makoto groaned. "It's just not that easy nigasa. What if-What if she likes someone else or she will turn me down?"  Horrible scenes have been flashing through Makoto's mind while he was talking how (Name) would reject his love.

"YOLO to it then." Haruka spoke.

"See? Just go for it! Haru-chan is even encouraging you! Come on Mako!" Nagisa jumped up and down.

He gulped. "I'll try."

Meanwhile

"Class, No tests, No homework, No discussions about topics for this day. My Valentines gift for you." The class roared with cheers and celebration.

You were not in a mood with Valentines but if only Makoto was going to be your valentine you would be in the mood.

"Who am i kidding?" You sighed. You lay your head on your desk.

"(Name)."

"(Name)!" You looked up to see your best friend with a love chain in hand.

"Huh?" You asked quite confused. "Who?" You asked her.