Rin Okumura

R I N   O K U M U R A

 ●═══════●♥●═══════● ●═══════●♥●═══════● ●═══════●♥●═══════●

"She's a monster."

You woke up, tears are now forming in your eyes. You sat up, hugging your legs.

"Why?" You said as one tear slipped down on your cheek.

-
You are cursed by Satan.

You were once a human. Sadly, Satan cursed you to marry his son. He gave you a tattoo that was on your left wrist, a rose. It symbolizes that you are to protect and bounded to his son, Rin Okumura.

Outside you are a beautiful and a flawless looking human but what we didn't know is that deep down inside in your heart there's a monster waiting to come out.

Will you be saved or just be the monster the way you are?

-

Rin felt something wasn't right. He then heard something, He quickly got out of his bed and began checking it out.

Once he was out your door he can clearly hear the sound of your crying which made him knock.

-

"(y/n)? Open the door." You stopped crying.

"(y/n)?" You bit your lip.

"(y/n)? Open up please?"

Oh please don't let him see me like this, You thought.

"I'm going to open the door okay?" Your grip on your legs tighten.

He opened the door and saw the sight of you, his expression was confused yet sad.

He walked up to you, sat beside you. "What's wrong?" He asked, his face slightly blushing at the sight of you in your short and tank top.

You looked up at him and smiled, "Nothing's wrong." You wiped your tears using the back of your hand.

His tail wrapping around your waist. "Tell me." You sighed.
He has the right to know about this.

"I-I-I'm a demon." He was quite surprised on what you said. "a-and i was cursed to marry the son of Satan. I am bounded to you." He was silent.

"I'm a monster." You said, Frowning. Your hand was now on red fire, It didn't hurt you nor Rin.

Rin's expression soften, "Your no demon. (y/n)." He took both of your hand.

"Does it hurt?" You said, surprised.

"No, We are bounded together right? Maybe we can't hurt each other."

"How can you know Rin? How can you be calm like this when i just told you that I'm a demon and was bounded and cursed to marry you? Won't you be mad? Leaving shieme and-"

"Stop. (y/n) I'm glad that i'm bounded to you. I haven't told you this but i love you." Your eyes widened.

" Ri- Rin, I-I don't feel the same way. I'm sorry." You watched as his face fell.

"It's alright." He said as he stood up,

"Rin I-" You said as you try to grab his hand but he walked away, going to out to your door.

"I'm sorry.." Was all you can say before the door was slammed shut.

-

"Alright guys! Today we have to kill ten demons, individually. You guys stay safe and get the job done easily and fast." Yukio stated.

You looked at rin, who was looking at you. You looked away fighting the blush that was coming.

All of you nodded and went on your separate ways.

-

"Take this." You said as you threw a ball of red fire at the demon.

The demon winced, You threw your knife at it's head and then it turned into ashes.

You smirked, 3 more to go.

Suddenly you heard something growl. You looked back and saw a demon, a wolf.

"Heh, This seems easy." You said as you created another ball of fire.

The wolf growled and quickly ran to you, You threw a big ball of fire at the wolf and then it turned into ashes. You triumphantly smirked.

You looked at your watch, (11:36pm) Shit, It's almost midnight.

Suddenly you heard someone clapped and then came a chuckle. You looked around but saw nothing.

"Who is it?" You quickly took your knife.

"Well, that was amazing isn't!?" Amaimon smirked at you, now you can see him standing on the branch of the tree.

"Stay away from me." You pointed your knife at him.

"Well what if i say no?" Your eyes widened cause you know your fucked.

You ran but he summoned a demon, a big one. Right in front of you the demon was aiming at your face but you quickly dodge it.

You ran to the other side and yet again the demon grabbed your body and squished it.

"Help!" You shut off your eyes.

Suddenly you were now on the ground, wincing in pain.

"I will get you for this okumura. Just wait." Was you heard before you lost conscious.

-

"I think she will be waking up soon."

"Is she alright?"

You opened your eyes to see Yukio, rin and shiemi.

"Where am i?" You asked.

"Your safe now," You sat up, You groaned in pain,

"Take it easy (y/n)," Rin said, eyes showing full of concern.

"Well, Shieme and I are going to get some medicine to heal your wound and Rin watch her okay?" Yukio pushed up his glasses,

As Yukio and Shieme left. Rin took a hold of your hand.
"I can feel your pain right now," He said as he intertwined your fingers with his.

"Rin, Thank you for saving me." You smiled at him,

"It wasn't a problem, I know i just can't see you getting hurt." He said as he kissed your forehead.

You closed your eyes, "I'm sorry," A tear slipped down on your cheek.

He panicked for a bit but quickly calm down. "Don't cry," He said as he wiped your tears. "If i was there sooner you wouldn't be-"

You cut him off by kissing him on the lips. You leaned down on his ear saying those words he never expected you to say

"I love you, Okumura."

●═══════●♥●═══════● ●═══════●♥●═══════● ●═══════●♥●═══════●

Author's Note: Sorry to keep you guys waiting for so long :) I hope this will do good! You like the fight scene? :D WOAH like when i log on i got like 500 reads! Guys you rock! Thank you so much! :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY! :)

Believe, You dreamers.