Akashi Seijuro

QOTD (Question of the day) - Favorite Color? ;3

✖️ A k a s h i S e i j u r o ✖️

You smiled to yourself while grabbing your books in your locker.

"(Name)!" You heard a familiar voice.

You suddenly heard a bunch of footsteps behind you, You turned around and saw five girls glaring at you. Then suddenly you saw your best friend, (BestFriend's Name) trying to get her way by pushing the five girls that were glaring at you. Once she was there in front of you she opened her mouth.

"(Name)-"

But she was cut off. "(Name). I need to talk to you." Your attention was caught by Akashi Seijuro who was behind you.

Your best friend puffed her cheeks. You looked at her, looking confused. She gestured you to go after she muttered good luck to you.

You were seriously confused right now but you decided to go have a 'talk' with Akashi. You turned around to face Akashi who was showing a stoic expression. His eyes landed on your small form. He suddenly put his hand on your back which caused your heart to beat fast.

Both of you started walking. "Eto..Seijuro-"

"Akashi." He cut you off.

You nodded. "Akashi, where are we going?"

You looked at him only to see him smirk that gave you goosebumps. You gulped, praying for yourself that you will be safe in Akashi's hands.

Or maybe not.

~

Rooftop. Yes, He took you on the rooftop.

"(Name), I have a request." He said in his calm state. You gulped, really scared on what he might say next.

"You can decline if you want." He was behind you. Suddenly he leaned down to give you a kiss on your neck. You automatically blushed at the touch of his lips on your skin, butterflies are now kicking in your stomach making you even more blush. Your heartbeat going fast.

"But i know you won't." He whispered before he pulled away and turned you around to face him.

"I-how do you know i won't decline your re-request?" You finally spoke, feeling nervous.

Akashi let out an amused chuckle. "I'm always right."

"O-Okay, It better be not bad. Wha-What is it?" You nervously asked.

He looked at you, his eyes never leaving on yours. "Be mine."

You were quite shocked at his statement- no. You were thinking that this was a dream. Your first crush just asked you to be his.

You being quiet Akashi assumed that you don't want to be his. "I'll be going then, If no is your answer." His stoic expression was painted on his face again. This snapped you out of your thoughts.

When he was about to go for the door you grab his hand which made him stop his tracks. You kept your head down, blushing furiously on what you gonna say next. "I would love to be yours as long your mine." You bit your lip. The damn butterflies won't stop roaming around your stomach.

Akashi turned around. He looked at his hand that you were grabbing, he automatically intertwined it with his. He grabbed your chin, making you look up to him, making you look up to his beautiful eyes.

He pressed his lips into yours, giving you a passionate kiss.

                        "I was always yours, (Name)."

Author's Note: Well , Helloooooo! :) This is for  andrearosal ! Thank you so much for requesting. <3 Take it easy guys with the requests >.< I have like 25 requests right now so I hope you guys patiently wait (: See you on the next!

b e l i e v e y o u d r e a m e r s