Kirito (SAO)

✖️ Kirito ✖️

You closed your eyes, swords clashing making you wince at the sound of metal hitting together. You never really wanted this to happen.

As soon as you opened your eyes the raven hair boy caught your attention.

Kirito.

With another slash his enemy was on the ground, the enemy suddenly vanished.

Kirito looked at you if you were alright and indeed you were. He came closer to you but then suddenly he stopped when he heard a familiar voice calling out his name.

"Kirito!" Asuna approached the both of you. "What is going on here?" She looked at you, deep down inside her eyes you know she was already warning you to stay away from Kirito.

"We got ambushed." Kirito easily say.

"Gomen, I wasn't prepared to defend myself." you bowed down.

"It wasn't your fault." Kirito looked at you, his eyes full of concern. You curiously looked at your health. Your eyes widening to only see a little of your health left.

"Shit." Was you say when you blacked out.

Luckily Kirito easily caught you and easily swooped you down into his arms.

~

You groaned, opening your eyes. "Where am i?"

Suddenly someone hugged you.

"Your okay."

He pulled away. His expression was filled in relief.

"Kirito?" You say, confused that why did he hugged you?

"I thought i was gonna lose you.."

Your heart fluttered.

You smiled mentally. Kirito made his way to your side. You yawned, a bit sleepy. "Don't worry kirito..I won't be gone.." You say as you rest your head on his shoulder.

Kirito intertwined both of your hand. He watched as you fell asleep again. Admiring your beautiful features. he kissed your hand.

"Don't leave me.."

Little did you guys know that there's someone watching you both.

and her eyes filled with jealousy and anger.

IMPORTANT MUST READ AUTHOR'S NOTE.

Author's Note: IS MAH BIRTHDAY WOOT! FOR EVERYONE THAT REQUESTED KIRITO HOPE YA ENJOY THIS <3 WE HAVE 100K+ READS AND 900+ VOTES!? HOLE FREAKILYSM GUYS <3  I'M REALLY SORRY GUYS ABOUT ALL THE REQUESTS I'M AFRAID THAT I WON'T BE DOING THEM BECAUSE 

.

.

.

.

.

THIS IS THE END OF THIS BOOK :( IM REALLY SORRY BUT HEY BEFORE I LEAVE I WILL HAVE A SPECIAL CHAPTER COMING UP :) OPEN YOUR EYES  FOR THE SPECIAL CHAPTER <3 :)

b e l i e v e y o u d r e a m e r s