Annie x Armin

"Come on Armin!" You groaned.

"No. I won't do it."

"Just tell her already!"

He froze.

Both of you saw Annie walk past both of you, her eyes look so sad you noticed. She seems to be in the edge of crying but yet she's holding back those tears.

You nudge Armin who suddenly moved, his eyes showing concern to the blonde that had walked past both of you.

"Go ahead." You encourage him.

He sighed and nodded. "Good luck to me."

You gave him a thumbs up.

~ Meanwhile ~

Annie sat down on a field full of grass. She looked up above the sky, now letting the tears escape from her eyes.

It's nice to let out all of these emotions like this.

Suddenly someone sat beside here which made her surprised that it was armin. She quickly wanted to wipe her tears by her hand but she was stopped by him.

Armin was now blushing and nervous. He grabbed Annie's face and wiped her fresh tears.

"Yo-You know your um..beautiful so..um you shouldn't be crying like this." He was blushing furiously.

Annie's sad expression soften. "Do you mind if i lean on you?"

"No i don't." Annie leaned on Armin, her head on his shoulder.

Armin's arms wrapped around Annie's waist. He smiled at her fragile state and it would almost wanted to protect her.

"Thank you.." Annie mumbled.

Armin smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Thank you Armin.." Annie's hand took Armin's hand and intertwined it with hers.

"Because a beautiful girl like you don't do deserve to cry or even get hurt."

Extended Ending:

You were there hiding behind a tree, smirking to yourself.

"Finally!" You said to yourself.

Your eyes widened at the sight of Armin kissing Annie's forehead.

"He should have gone for the lips! That stupid idiot!"

"Oi. Cadet (Name) what are you doing there?" You froze at the familiar voice.

You turned around and saw levi, glaring at you like there was no tomorrow. You gave him a nervous chuckled and said, "Oh. I'm just spending some alone time with this tree." You nervously chuckled again.

Levi gave you a questioningly look.

"Ya know just me and myself with this tree." You patted the tree.
"Oh no! It's that the time already!? I'm gonna go now i got some birds to feed. Hehe~ okay bye!"

Author's Note: Hey guys! I hope you enjoy this! I've never done an annie x Armin or any other characters like a ship ya know~ Okay i hope you enjoy this   Levi-is-my-love :) See you guys on the chapter!

b e l i e v e y o u d r e a m e r s