Eren Jaeger

E R E N  J A E G E R

●═══════●♥●═══════● ●═══════●♥●═══════● ●═══════●♥●═══════●

Sparkling blue sea.

Snow.

Beautiful flowers.

Mountains.

Desert.

Have you ever felt about traveling, seeking beautiful sites? Well this is what you are feeling now.

You wish just for one day someone would take you away from this place and seek a better one. Just for one da-

"(Y/n)? Hey! Snap out of it!" Eren frowned

"Huh? What?" You asked, dumbfounded.

You were on eren's chest as he was stroking your hair.
"I was talking and you clearly weren't listening." He said, a bit annoyed.

"I'm sorry eren, I was just-"

"Busy thinking of finding new places, sites to see? Am i right?" He cut you off.

Eren didn't even bother to ask what you are thinking, He knew you too well and that's why you love about him.

You gave him a sad smile. "Yeah."

Eren's expression turned soft "Hey,"

"Hmm?"

"I promise us, That we would travel all around the world, Just you and me." He smiled,

"You really think so?" Your eyes sparkled, showing hope.

He nodded and leaned close to you, Your cheeks automatically went bright pink.

"Cute." He pinched your cheeks and you pouted.

He chuckled, "But for now let's just enjoy this moment." He kissed you passionately which you gladly kissed him back.

With him being on your side, You can't lose hope on your dream cause you know he would be there to pick you up when you are down, Cheer you up when your sad, comfort you through sad times.

And most especially

He'll save you when you are in need of help.

He's your hero.

and He is Eren Jaeger.

-

Extended Ending:

When you and eren were kissing, Mikasa barged into the room you both were in which was the girls dorm.

You and eren quickly pulled away, trying to act that nothing happend.

Levi suddenly barged in. "JAEGER! WHY ARE YOU IN THE GIRLS DORM!?"

On that day you guys were  on poker face while on cleaning duty and  (coughs) made mikasa jealous. (coughs).

●═══════●♥●═══════● ●═══════●♥●═══════● ●═══════●♥●═══════●

Author's Note:
Do you like it Ri-chan? :)
You guys should request more! I'm so happy it's like 100+ reads! :') You guys are the best :>

Also comment! I want all of you reader-chans to talk to me ;3 I like talking :] -Throws every single one of you a teddy bear- Yeah! Virtual teddy bears.

ADVANCE MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Believe, You dreamers.