Mystogan

You ran past the people who were walking to God knows who where.

"Hey! Watch where you going!"

"Oi!"

"Sorry!" You say as you almost tripped but maintained your balance and run again.

Finally you arrived at your destination, The Fairy Tail guild.

You walked in only to be greeted by a flying table luckily you easily dodged it.

You shook your head, smiling. "Just another day in the guild." You mumble.

While you were dodging all the objects that was being thrown everyone suddenly stopped and fell asleep.

You easily made you way to Makarov who was sitting on the counter.

"Makarov," You handed him the letter.

"Thanks (Name). Quite surprised that you aren't affected on Mystogan's spell."

You shrug. Then suddenly the door opened revealing Mystogan, You swear you saw that his eyes widened a bit when he saw you but you paid no mind.

You watched as Mystogan walked past you. "Another Mission again Mystogan?" Makarov asked.

Mystogan nodded and grabbed a random quest. He walked out without a goodbye. You turned to Makarov and he just shrugged.

Quite curious you got out, you saw Mystogan disappearing in the crowd of people.

"Hey! Wait!" You called out.

Your eyes widened at the sight of him walking towards some forest which you obviously followed.

"Hey Mystogan!" You called out again.

He turned around shocked that you were here in the forest, alone with him.

You blushed on why the hell you followed him. "I didn't think that we actually met so I'm (Name)." You held out your hand.

He ignored it and just turned around walking to his next quest, making you look dumb which kinda irritated you a little bit.

You followed him. "Matte, where are you going?"

Once again you were ignored.

You walked past by him, now ahead and facing him. "Why are you ignoring me?"

While walking you tripped on a rock and landed on your butt which Mystogan didn't even looked back and he just kept walking.

He almost made you angry but you remained calm. "Why are you so reclusive?" You muttered.

This caused Mystogan to stop in his tracks and walked towards you.

His shadow covering you. Why did you even come back, It's not like you care about us." You mumble, looking away

"Am i not wanted in my own guild anymore? I've been and am loyal to my guild ever since such a pity that everyone thinks that i don't care about them."

"Well the fact that you don't often show up makes  it think that you don't care about them." You snapped back calmly, still on the ground not bothering to stand up.

He sat down in front of you. "You know I've never even seen a mage like you."

Unwilling to get him make you angry, you faked a smile. "That's just because I've just joined Fairy Tail last month and I've heard a lot of things about you."

"I was on a mission back then you wouldn't expect me to know you already when i just came back now."

He was getting on you, you try your best to calm down. "You know i was just introducing myself to you so i could know you better but you're so reclusive. This is a waste of my time." Your going to stand up but he pulled you back down.

“You have quite the temper.” He leaned in closer to you, lifted your chin up slightly with his finger and brushed his thumb over your lips. “Not exactly an attractive trait, but it somehow suits you. If only we had more time.” Mystogan dropped his hand and stood up.

“Wait, if only we had more time? What? What would happen if we had more time?” You grasped his coat sleeve in a weak but desperate attempt to stop him from leaving. 

"You'll know it soon."

"Hell, I don't know when is soon but I'll fucking wait!" You shouted to the mysterious man after he disappeared.

Author's Note: Oh lala~ (wiggles eyebrows) I seriously need to stop doing that! >.< This is for Ri-chan! I hope you enjoy it :3 I hope he's not so ooc but anyways thank you so much for the reads and votes OvO Made me so happeh~ 

H A P P Y   E A S T E R !

Do me a favor? Check out my new Fanfic Black Wings (Reader Insert)! That's all for today! See you on the next :)

b e l i e v e y o u d r e a m e r s