Rin Okumura (Part 2)

(Just a note guys that you and rin are bounded together, what you feel, he feels.)

"(Name)..Kill him."

You looked around to familiarize the place. Suddenly your hands started to move, your eyes widened when you grab the knife.

Then suddenly,

A familiar voice spoke.

"(Name)! I'm home!" Rin happily shouted.

Your legs started to move, your grip on the knife tighten.
"No! Stop!" You screamed but no sound was going out.

A warm embrace was wrapped around you. Your eyes widened. "No.." You try to shook your head but you can't.

"Missed me?" He kissed your cheek.

"Rin! Get out of here! Please!" You screamed again.

You felt your body turn to face him. Rin tilted his head in confusion.

"I want a hug." You spoke.
Deep inside you were screaming on why are you doing this? Why are you controlled by something?

He smiled, "A hug is it then!" He hugged you.

Your hand starting to move. Your eyes widened when you saw that you were aiming the knife on his back.

"NO!!"

-

You woke up, sweat dripping on the side of your forehead.
You shut your eyes and opened them. "It's just a dream, just a dream." You say to yourself.

You looked beside you to see a cute sleeping Rin. His tail was wrapped protectively around you, you sighed in relief when you saw him.

You snuggled closer to Rin, resting your head on his chest. You hoped you won't dream of that again, you slowly closed your eyes, the sound of his heartbeat making you fall asleep and with that you drifted off to sleep.

(Rin's Pov)

I can feel something. I can feel that she's scared.

I opened my eyes to see (Name) sleeping peacefully on my chest. My heart still beats fast when she's here with me.

She's really cute when she sleeps, I thought to myself.

I still can't believe we are together. No..I still can't believe that She's mine.
I feel happy to finally call her mine but the thought of her being scared makes me want to protect her more. I'll just probably ask her when she wakes up or maybe later.

Suddenly she started to move. I looked at her as she slowly opened her eyes. "Good Morning." I said, kissing her forehead.

She yawned. "Good Morning."

"I've got plans for us today. Go change, I'll make breakfast."

"Okay." She kissed me on the cheek and walked towards the bathroom.

I got up and walked downstairs to prepare something healthy and delicious for us to eat.

"Hmm.." An idea suddenly came up to me. I smiled she is going to love this!

I began preparing the table and then cooked our meals. I grabbed the bacon in the fridge to perfect the recipe. As i was cutting the bacon, i accidentally cut myself.
I sighed as blood came out.

"Rin, you really need to be careful. I don't want you to get hurt." I heard (Name)'s voice. I turned around to see her holding a bandage.

I pout, "I can take care of myself."

She playfully rolled her eyes after putting the bandage on my cut. "Yeah sure you do."

I cooked the bacon and put them on our plate. I smiled. "Let's eat!"

-
(Name) Pov

Your eyes widened to where Rin has taken you.

The Carnival.

"I honestly haven't been on a Carnival.." You shyly mumbled.

"What!?" Rin shouted. "You never been into a Carnival!!??"

"Shut up."  you whisper-shouted.

Rin put an arm around you "How about we should try the roller coaster first!?"

"Well..okay.."  you shyly mumbled.

-

(Rin's Pov)

After hours of having fun with (Name) i really enjoyed spending time with her but i can tell that she is bothered or distracted by something.

"How about for our last ride we should try the Ferris wheel!" I suggested.

"Sure."

We walked towards the Ferris wheel and waited on our turn.

~

We got in and got comfortable.with our seat.
When we stopped at the very top i decided to ask her what's bothering her.

She bit her lip as She looked at me. "I had a nightmare."

"It's-" She cut me off.

"I think i was about to kill you in my dream." She broke down into tears. I wrapped my arms around her, embracing her into a hug.

I rubbed her back to calm her down. "He-Hey don't cry."

"I-I'm afraid that I'll hurt you." Her tears hit my t-shirt.

I pulled away and wiped her tears. "You won't."

"What if-"

"It won't happen." I calmly say.

She suddenly chuckled. "You idiot! you don't know what will happen in the future!" She playfully hit my arm.

I smiled, now that's what i wanted to see. I leaned on her to rest my head on her shoulder.

"I'll still love you if you hurt me, (Name)."

(Your Pov)

"I still love you if you hurt me, (Name)." you were taken aback on what Rin said.

You grabbed his hand and intertwined it with yours. "I love you, you idiot." You smiled and lay your head on his.

Protect and love you, I will do that just to be with you forever.

Author's Note: Rin~ :3 I hope you like this again raspberrycupcakey! :) Next chapter is gonna be special and is dedicated to someone~ She votes and comments on my chapters, she gives me motivation to write also compliments me ^-^ I'm very thankful that she reads my oneshots

Last Update would be on Monday! Why? Because i have final exams coming up :( Don't worry guys you can still request so when i get back I'll write them away! Enjoy!

b e l i e v e y o u d r e a m e r s