Hibari Kyoya (Part 2)

"Tsuna!" The brunette turned around and saw you running towards him.

"Hey (Nam-" Before he could speak to you, you tackled him into a hug. "(Name)-" You hugged him tightly.

"(Name)..i can't..bre..breathe.." He struggled to speak the words because of how much your grip tighten around his body.

Once you realized what he said you immediately let him go. "Gomen! help me please before hibari takes me home!"

Tsuna looked at you. "Who?"

You continued rambling. "He's gonna kill me with his motorbike! You see he enjoys the sight of me of being scared and oh how much i hate it when he smirks-"

"Shut up woman." You didn't even notice that gokudera was there.

"Bu-But-" Gokudera cut you off.

"We got something to do. Get lost woman. You're wasting the tenth's time." You pouted.

Tsuna could only give you a sad smile.

"I'm sorry (Name)-chan but it's really important." You nodded.

"I understand. Well see you." You smiled.

"See you." Tsuna gave you a sad smile.

You walked away going somewhere you don't know but one thing you want is to be alone.

As tsuna watch you walk away he gave gokudera a sigh.

"You know Gokudera (Name) just need some help, we all know it's her parents anniversary and well..her.." Tsuna trailed off.

"I know. They're dead.."

"I hope that she will be alright."

- Meanwhile -

BEEP! BEEP!

You took your phone out. You almost cried when you saw the reminder that your phone had shown.

"Parent's Aniversarry <3<3 :)))"

You put your phone back in your bag. You decided that you would go to the rooftop.

Once you were there you saw Hibari, sleeping. Oh how much you want to cuddle with him.

"I know your there herbivore."

You sighed. You went up to him and sat beside him. "Tada." You said in a non exciting, most boring enthusiasm ever.

"..."

You took your phone out and looked at the wallpaper, You and your parents smiling happily.

"I really missed them." The tears in your eyes are at the corner of your eyes.

Suddenly a warm hand took yours and intertwined it with his. "Don't try to stop from crying because i know you'll break down in any minute."

You chuckled, your tears are now going down your face. "Baka, I was going to cry anyways." You smiled at him and gave him a thumbs up. "Oh Hibari-"

"Kyoya."

"What?" You said, confused.

"Call me kyoya."

You sadly smiled. "Thank you..kyoya.."

Author's Note: What ya think? :) Is he our of character? D; Anyways thank you so much for the reas and please vote ;3 Itwould help ^-^ 

Just going on with the slow updates, I got projects due and no worries because summer is coming so plenty time for me to write and then update! :)

Vote, Comment :)

b e l i e v e y o u d r e a m e r s