Roy Mustang

r o y  m u s t a n g

●═══════●♥●═══════● ●═══════●♥●═══════● ●═══════●♥●═══════●

You were running late.

Again.

"Shit," You mumbled as you run.

Your day couldn't get any better, you tripped and landed on your butt.

Worse, You sprained your ankle.

"Wow, Thanks a lot." You try to stand up but end up falling down on your butt again.

"Ouch." You hissed.

You tried again this time your gonna fall. You closed your eyes, embracing on what will happen next but someone caught your wrist.

"Miss? Are you alright?" You opened you eyes to see a man standing in front of you.

"Yeah, Could you help me up?" You asked, He nodded.

Suddenly he picked you up in a bridal style which you were surprised.

"Wha-What are you doing?" Your cheeks heat up by the man's simple gesture.

"I'm going to the hospital to check you up." He simply stated.

"We could just walk.." you mumble.

"Wouldn't want a beautiful lady to walk in pain would we?" You shook your head.

-

"Thank you so much doctor." You said, happily.

"It's alright miss." The doctor said.

The doctor went back in the room while you and this man are left alone.

"So, I didn't catch your name." He said,

"(Y/N) (L/N)." You smiled. "Yours?"

"Roy, Roy Mustang."

Nice to meet you Roy, I believe this is a start of a beautiful relationship.

 ●═══════●♥●═══════● ●═══════●♥●═══════● ●═══════●♥●═══════●

Author's Note: I Found wifi! Here you go Alica-chan! Sorry if he's erm OOC and It's so short D; I promise you when you request another, I would make it long, This took me little time to make and i feel like i kept you waiting >.< Im sorry!

I got no news today but you should read DAWNING MEMORIES! It's so awesome like I'm inlove with it! Sad to say it's coming to an end :') -cry-

Well 2 days and Christmas is here! 

Believe, You dreamers.