Sebastian Michaelis

Author's Note: 100 votes!~ Yay thank you so much! :) Play the song (Jason Chen - Hide and seek) when i tell you ;3  also if your not using web or your just using your phone it's okay :) Let's go on!

S E B A S T I A N   M I C H A E L I S 

"Meow."

You looked around and saw nothing.

"Meow."

You felt something on your feet, you looked down and saw a black kitten, purring.

"Aww." You bend down and scratched its ears. It purred and leaned on your hand for some more.

You giggled, Picking up the kitten in your arms. It snuggled on your arms, signaling that she was comfortable around you.

You happily smiled and continued on walking to the Phantomhive Manor. Once you were there you were greeted by Sebastian.

"Welcome back, (Name)."

"Thank you, Sebastian." You smiled.

The kitten meowed. Which caught Sebastian's's attention. You could see Sebastian trying to hold himself back to pet the cute kitten in your arms.

"Sebastian?" Ciel called out.

"Yes M'Lord?"

"We're going to have a masquerade ball today." He stated. Sebastian nodded

"I'm just going to bathe this kitten and feed her."

"Alright M'Lady."

You walked going into your room.

Once you were in you put the kitten down and walked in your bathroom to run a warm water for your kitten.

-

"There." You happily smiled at how your kitten was fully clean and now full. Plus she looks so cute with the ribbon she was wearing on her neck.

"Meow." She happily meowed.

You looked at the time to see it's 6pm which means you need to get ready for the ball.

-

"Ah Beautiful." Sebastian smirked.

You automatically blushed. Indeed he was right. You were looking at the mirror, seeing yourself this beautiful made you feel better.

Sebastian was behind you, running his fingers on your curled (Color) hair.

"Sebastian."

"Hm?"

"Are you going to the ball?" You asked curiously.

"You'll have to find that out M'Lady." With that he walked outside of your room.

You sighed and grabbed your black mask with a white rose designed on the top left corner on your mask. You take one look on the mirror, satisfied with yourself.

You walked out of your room but something stopped you.

"Meow."

Of course your kitten. You turned around. "I'll be back." The kitten meowed happily.

You went out of the room, going to where the ball was held when you walked in..well..you felt a like you were just simple. Everybody was wearing fabulous gowns and so much accessories on them.

But suddenly one thing that caught your attention was the song that was playing.

[Play the song - Hide and Seek by Jason Chen]