Lavi/Rabi Bookman

l a v i 

●═══════●♥●═══════● ●═══════●♥●═══════● ●═══════●♥●═══════●

A warm, bright beam of sunlight shined over your face as the sun rose in the sky. You opened your right eyes and yawned.

"What time is it?" You heard a familiar voice, 

You looked beside your bed and saw your loving boyfriend, half asleep.

"Probably 7o'clock." He grinned at you and gave you a quick peck on the lips.

"How's your sleep?" He asked, sitting up.

"It's quite good with you here." You smiled.

"I'm going to make breakfast, you change okay?"  You nodded, You watched him go out the door. You just realized he was shirtless and still wearing his eye patch!

But that body.. Shut up (y/n)! Control your hormones! Why is he even wearing his eye patch in the morning. You thought.

Once you were fully up, You walked into the bathroom and changed into your casual attire. Once you were done you happily strolled downstairs and while going downstairs you smell the scent of pancakes.

You saw Lavi already in his casual attire and cooking, Him turning his back to you. You automatically walked behind him and wrapped your arms on his waist. 

"Ne, Lavi why are you still wearing your eye patch?" You asked.

He chuckled. "Why do you want to know?" 

"Beacause it's a shame i never get to see those eyes of yours in the morning, They're beautiful i can tell!" 

"I'll take them off but you have to promise me something." You were quite curious about this one.

"Alright, What is it?" 

"After I take the eye patch." He smiled, He took off the eye patch which revealed his beautiful green eyes.

"See? It's not that bad!" You happily complimented him.

 He took a hold of your hand. "(y/n), Promise me that you won't give up on us, Promise me that when i screw things up you and i both solve it. Please don't give up on us, I'm willing to give everything just to spend time with you. I want you by my side everyday, I love you (y/n)." You were quite shocked about this but you happily smiled at him. 

"I promise Lavi." 

I won't give up on us; I love you.

 ●═══════●♥●═══════● ●═══════●♥●═══════● ●═══════●♥●═══════●

Author's Note:

I got 103 reads! -Throws banana and reader-chans!- Woop let's party! Thank you for reading! I really appreciate it :D Just by you guys reading I'm really happy and have the motivation to write!  Thank you so much!

So, How is it Alica-chan? Is it good? Is he not OOC? Is this short? While I'm writting this, I was really squealing like i only know this guy and damn he's hot! 

Enough of my fangirling mode, See you on the next oneshot/drabble!

Believe, you dreamers.

-Kylah c: