Yukio Okumura

Y U K I O   O K U M U R A

 ●═══════●♥●═══════● ●═══════●♥●═══════● ●═══════●♥●═══════●

"(Name)!"

You looked back to see Yukio (Your longtime crush) running to you and behind him was...some girls who were trying to give him some lunch..

Once he passed you he grabbed your wrist.

"E-Eh!?" You squeaked and dropped your books.

He dragged you along with him, running inside the school.

You passed by Rin, "Hey four eye-" He quickly cut off himself to see why his brother was gripping your wrist and both of you running to who knows where.

He watched you both for 10 seconds but just shrugged.

-

Both of you went to the Library running to the very back of it. Both of you stopped and try to catch a breath.

"A-Are the-they gone?" You asked, sweat dropping on your forehead but you quickly wiped it.

"I do-don't know." Yukio having a hard time to breathe.

You sat down on the floor. Yukio followed after you.

Once you were breathing well and relaxed you asked him a question, "Why are those girls following you?"

"They want me to eat their homemade lunch." He was breathing heavily.

"Wel-" You were cut off by a grumbling stomach noise.

Yukio blushed.

You giggled and took out your half-eaten sandwich. "Here." You gave it to him.

He shyly took it and began eating it.

Once he was done he quickly mumbled a thank you. You smiled and pinched his cheeks.

"Ne, Yuki-kun i didn't know you were this cute."

Yukio looked like a tomato right now and you just can't help but tease him.

"A very handsome boy too." You giggled.

"HEY! STOP FLIRTING WITH HIM!!" You immediately stood up, Yukio following.

You saw a brunette girl holding her bento, which you assumed it was one of Yukio's 'fangirls'.

She was raging at the sight of you and her crush having a good time together not to mention he ate your lunch! (Well half of of it.)

She suddenly took some book and threw it to you. You closed your eyes waiting for the impact but was only met by a sudden pair of soft lips on your plump ones.

But those soft lips left on yours. You want them back your lips again. You opened your eyes to see Yukio on top of you, His hands on the floor to support himself so he won't fall on you. His eyes widening and his cheeks heating up on what happened.

He quickly stood up and helped you up. You looked at the brunette girl. She looks mad yet sad.

"I-I-You-Him-What?" Was all she could say.

Suddenly you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist and a hot breath tickled your neck. "Play along." Yukio smirked.

"Sorry, I was supposed to tell you guys this but i already have a girlfriend and she's making me lunch everyday so no need to make me one." He grinned and quickly plant a sweet kiss on your cheek.

"Bu-But-" You cut her off.

"Sorry," You say.

"So we have to go now." Yukio grabbed your wrist and you both walked to the other direction where the girl wasn't blocking the way.

Yukio leaned closer to your ear. "So will you be mine?" He whispered

You happily smiled. "Just wait for awhile Okumura and I will be yours." You whispered back.

He chuckled. "I will wait but i can still do this." He kissed your cheek.

THUMP!

You and Yukio stopped your tracks and turned around to see the brunette girl lying on the floor.

"Do you think she will be alright?" You asked.

"Yup! Now let's go before we would be assumed that we killed her." He grabbed your hand and intertwined it with his.

Both of you and him walked to your class hand in hand <3

●═══════●♥●═══════● ●═══════●♥●═══════● ●═══════●♥●═══════●

Author's Note: 

Hope you enjoy this Ro-chan :3

Holy fudgecakes! When i log in i was like 1k reads! Holy whaat!? Like you guys are freaking amazing! Thank youu so much! You guys are the best :3 Words can't explain on how much i am thankful right now! Hope you guys enjoy this and have a fab day! <3

Believe, You dreamers. :)