Natsu

N A T S U

●═══════●♥●═══════● ●═══════●♥●═══════● ●═══════●♥●═══════●  
"Heh. (name)-san, will you be my girlfriend?"

You gave the random stranger a neutral expression which caused him to sweatdrop.

"No."

The boy sighed and went back to his friends.

Lucy appeared behind you and rested her chin on your shoulder. "Ne, (name)-chan that's the 8th boy you rejected this week."

"So?"

She pouted, "They like you (name)-chan and you keep on rejecting them."

You scoffed "I don't even know them." You walked away, going the guild.

"Atleast give them a chance!" Lucy shouted.

You stopped your tracks and turned around to lucy, "I've already gave up on finding to your oh so called love." You rolled your eyes.

You turned around and continued walking to the guild. Lucy following behind.

When you entered the room you were greeted by a flying table which you ducked to protect yourself however lucy didn't see that coming.

"Ow!" Lucy cried.

The quarrel in the guild was still going on, You sighed.

"Everybody stop!" You shouted.

They all stopped. Well this is what you get for being Erza's little sister. (I know erza doesn't have a little sister but just pretend? ^~^)

Erza came in to see people's attention are on her little sister. She smirked "Nice one."

"Well, come on tell Gray and Natsu already."

"We're gonna do a quest."
Gray and Natsu's jaw dropped.

"With (Name)!?" They said in unison.

You smirked.

This is going to be fun, you thought.

-

"We're going!" Natsu happily shouted.

"Be safe guys!" Mirjane shouted while waving.

"Hai!" Happy grinned.

"Let's go to this man and get some details about this quest." You said and they all nodded.

"Wa-Wait guys! You forgot about me!" Lucy shouted. She ran and kept up with you.

"Sorry." You all said.

- TimeSkip -

"We're here."

your jaw dropped at the sight of the mansion right infront of you.

"Close it (Name)."Erza said. You close it quickly.

"I'm gonna go talk and get some details. You guys wait here." All of you nodded.

Erza went in, You looked at natsu who was looking at you. You gave him a 'wtf' look and he just smiled showing off his teeth.

He walked towards you. He leaned closer to your face, lips almost touching. You blushed at his physical contact.

"Hey, (Name)-chan why haven't you got a boyfriend yet!?" He asked happily.

You blinked twice. "What?"

"I mean look at you! Your beautiful-I mean brave!" He chuckled nervously.

"I've already given up on love. Sorry natsu if this is the way you ask a girl out." You walked away, didn't even bother to look at him.

Erza came out of the mansion and signaled your journey is still going on.

-

As you walked beside natsu, your hand brushing past by his which made your heart beat a little faster.

Just stop, Stop it. You thought.

"Hey, You alright (Name)?" Lucy asked.

You snapped out. "Huh?"

"I said are you alright?" She repeated.

"I- Yeah. Just distracted." You soflty smiled at her.

"You better focus. I can sense that we would be ambushed." Erza said. You nodded.

"Hey! Look! I think i found the charm were looking for!" Natsu shouted.

Yours and Erza's eyes widened.

You looked at natsu who was already going to the charm.

"Natsu! It's an ambush!" Erza shouted.

Your eye suddenly caught a man hiding and he was about to throw a knife to natsu's direction.

You ran after natsu, Once you got to him you hugged him.

Suddenly you felt something  hit your back. "(Name)!" Erza shouted.

Natsu eyes widened. "(Name)..)" He whispered.

Your grip on him loosen due to the pain. He laid you down on the ground, blood coming out from your back.

"(Name)..Why.."

"Because you need to be saved you idiot." You coughed.

You grabbed his hand, "Natsu, Maybe..just maybe your the one who could teach me how to love again. I gave up on love because i was broken by someone, Pain was all i could feel that day. I let my walls up but right now I'm letting them down for you. I like you natsu." Your eyes closing slowly

"(Name)! (Name)!" Natsu's tears landed on your cheek.
"Don't go..please.." you heard before you blacked out.

Extended Ending:

You opened your eyes. 
You stood up and walked out of the room.

"(Name)!" Suddenly a warm pair of arms are wrapped around you.

Your expression soften. "Natsu.."

He turned you around and flicked your forehead. "I thought you were gonna die because you made it sound like that was your last words."

"I'm sorr-" He cut you off.

"-and i hate that you were putting your life in danger just to save me."

You rolled your eyes. "You were the one that was running to the charm."

"But you were trying to get yourself killed."

"I did that because i liked you. Baka." You sighed.

"Ne, (Name) can i do this?"

You looked at him. "Do what?"

"This." He suprisingly kissed you.

Yeah, Maybe he will be the one to fix your broken heart <3

●═══════●♥●═══════● ●═══════●♥●═══════● ●═══════●♥●═══════●

b e l i e v e  y o u  d r e a m e r s