Gray Fullbuster

OOTD: Favorite Food? 

Gray stared at his daughter, (D/N) sleeping peacefully. Little snores came out from his daughter making Gray smile.

(D/N) moved a little, suddenly she woke up, making gray more worried. He suddenly rushed to her side.

"Daddy.." She sobbed.

"I'm here, I'm here." He said.

(D/N) suddenly hugged her father. "I had a bad dream." She sniffled

Gray returned the hug. "Do you wanna talk about it?"

"In th dream everyone teased me because i don't have a mommy.  Why don't i have one daddy?"

"You have one."

(D/N) ears perked up. "Really where is she? I want to see her!"

A sudden pain hit Gray's heart. As he knows that it'll never happen. "I can't do that."

"Why not?" (D/N) pouted.

"Well she's always here." He pointed (D/N)'s heart.

"Oh.." (D/N) was a bit disappointed. "Can i see her?"

"No but you can always talk to her even though she isn't replying she's always listening." He smiled.

(D/N) smiled. "Okay daddy! I'll sleep right now and talk to her in my dreams!"

"You do that." He smiled and kissed his daughter's forehead, wishing her a goodnight sleep.

"Goodnight."

After a few seconds he heard little snores. He shook his head, smiling.

"(Name), I know your not here to be with me and (D/N). I know you're listening so i just wanted to say we love you and miss you...I love you so much." Tears came out of Gray's eyes.

Who knew it could be painful to have your lover disappear? 

"Stay strong for our little baby. I'll wait for you okay?"

Gray wiped his tears, smiling. "We'll do this for you."

~

"Daddy! Daddy!" Gray woke up.

He groaned. "Yeah?"

(D/N) grinned "I dreamed about mommy last night."

and she said i love you.

Author's Note: I deeply apologized that this is short :( This is for ya'll who requested Gray Fullbuster :3 EverydayStriffeling and nani2106! Thank you for requesting :) WE'RE ON 734 VOTES NOW!? DEFEQ GUYS. YOU GUYS ARE INCREDIBLE! THANK YOU SO MUCH IT REALLY MEANS A LOT TO ME! <3 Oh, Requests are closed so sorry :( It's closed because of school :/ I'm really sorry for not updating like a week? I don't know XD Oh well. See ya'll on the next!

Believe, You dreamers.