Aomine Daiki

S O R R Y F O R T H E L A T E U P D A T E :(

●═══════●♥●═══════● ●═══════●♥●═══════● ●═══════●♥●═══════●

RING!

RING!

You groaned.

RING!

You reached out to your alarm clock and turned it off.

Suddenly someone barged in your room, which was your mom. "Rise and shine sweetie!"

You moaned "No.."

"Alright then..I'll just eat all of those bacon by myself then.." She quickly went outside.

Your eyes widened and of course you immediately got up and went downstairs.

You sat on your seat. "So..where's my bacon?" You grinned at your mom.

"Well that's a miracle." She laughed.

"What? I'm here for the bacon!"

"Alright." She placed the bacon right in front of you.

"Enjoy."

●═══════●♥●═══════● ●═══════●♥●═══════●

"Good luck sweetie!" You heard your mom shout.

I hope i will, You thought.

You plugged in your earphones and just walked your way to school.

But suddenly you bumped into something hard which caused you to stumble back. You took off your earphones. "Watch where your goin-" You cut yourself off.

Your eyes widened because of the sight of

Aomine was just standing right in front of you.

"What did you say?" He leaned down on your level.

Ugh. I'm so short.

"I-I-"

Aomine was just right in front of you eyes. Your lips and his almost touching. You blushed as you thought you and him kissing.

"Well I-I"

"Tch. I don't have time for this."When He was about to walk away from you, You grabbed his hand.

His eyes widened at the action of his secret crush (Which you don't know.)

You let go of his hand. "Go-Gomenasai." You bowed.

"If only he remembered.."

You sadly thought, leaving the young man watching you walk away from him.

- Time skip, Lunch. -

"Hey (Name)!" You looked back to see your friend Kagami going towards you.

"Kagami-kun!" You smiled.

"Hey! So, how's Aomine?" He gave you a sad smile.

You gave Kagami a smile, "He still doesn't remember.." you trailed off.

Kagami held your hand and squeezed it. "He will remember someday," You softly smiled at him.

I hope he will..

-Dismissal-

"(Name)!" You turned around to see kuroko and kagami waving at you.

"Hey!" You waved back.

"Do you want to come with us?" Kagami shouted.

"No but thank you! I got a lot of homework to do!"

"Alright! Byee!"

"Bye!" You struggled to carry your big books but managed to happily wave back at them.

As you continued to walk your way to home you almost dropped your books but managed to catch them, This time you were about to fall along with your books but someone grabbed your wrist and pulled you into their chest.

"You okay?" That familiar voice rang your ears.

Your eyes widened, "I-Ye-Yes." He let go off you and picked your books up.

"Thank you." You put your head down, embarrassed on what happened.

He stepped closer to you. He grabbed your chin and made you look at his eyes.

When you looked at his eyes it made you almost wanna cry as you remembered the past you shared together.

●═══════●♥●═══════● ●═══════●♥●═══════●

-Flashback-

"Aomine!" You giggled, tears were forming on the corner of your eyes.

"Not until you say i'm the best kisser in the world." He smirked.

"Never." He gave you a 'you'll regret what you said' look.

"Well if that's what you want then okay." He began tickling your sides and you start laughing again.

"Aomine! Stop!"

-End-

●═══════●♥●═══════● ●═══════●♥●═══════●

"(Name)?"

You snapped out.

"What?" You asked, quite confused.

"You were thinking of something.." Aomine mumbled.

"Ah, Sorry if i look like an idiot." You nervously smiled at him.

"Listen i have to tell you something," You both said in unison.

"Well you go first." You smiled.

"Do you remember when i saved you but after that i hit my head on that wall pretty hard and i end up in a comma?"

Your eyes widened. "Yes..i remember.." Tears were starting to form in your eyes.

He pulled you into his chest. "Good because I miss you so damn much."

You let your tears fall freely "I miss you too." you wrapped your arms around his waist and hugged him tighter.

"At least you weren't injured." He kissed your forehead.

You wiped your tears, "You idiot! I've been suffering for the past months. Hoping that you would remember what we had."

He chuckled. "But look on the bright side I'm here and i remember everything."

"I love you so damn much." You said.

He chuckled. "I know." He grabbed your face and leaned down to kiss you.

Oh how much you missed his kisses <3

●═══════●♥●═══════● ●═══════●♥●═══════●

Author's Note: For alica-chan! I'm sorry if it took you so long the past few weeks I've been busy :( I hope you like this!

Ah, Thank you so so so much for the 3k reads! Like it's amazing \(^o^)/ Please vote! :) It'll help me a lot :)

N E X T U P D A T E: Z E R O K I R Y U

b e l i e v e. y o u d r e a m e r s <3