Alois Trancy

Alois Trancy

Ahem; This one shot of alois is where i show his weak side and kinda happy side okay? :)

Alois Trancy, 26 years old.

A young man walked past by people who were hurrying to get to their destination. He remained calm and steady when so many people bumped into him while others bumped into his shoulders.

His icy blue eyes caught an attention. He saw a young boy with dirty blonde hair pick-pocketing. He then remembered the the times when he had done that at such a young age he was being called a thief.

He shook his head and ran his hand through his platinum blond hair. Right now he has to focus about one thing he has to do. He continued to walk on the streets, thinking about how much all of the buildings changed and how even technology changed. 10 years ago seems like yesterday to him.

He suddenly bumped into something. He stopped and look down. Both boy and girl which are children looked up to him.

"I'm sorry mister." The little girl spoke up. He smiled and kneeled down on her level. He ruffled her hair.

"It's alright." He reached out for his pocket to get some money and gave it to the little girl. "Spend that on something both of you will like." he looked at the boy and the boy nodded.

"Thank you mister!" Both of them ran. He looked to the running children going to the candy store. He shook his head.

Kids.

He continued again walking. His mind wandering the memories he spent with his childhood friend that became his lover.

[] Flashback []

Age: 6

"Ne, Alois what do you think?" She was so anxious about her look.

"I think it's fine besides we're just going to buy some candy."

"Hmp! okay then!"

~Skip, Both of you are 17 now.~

Her (eyecolor) showed sadness as she held alois face. "Please stay strong for me."

He had his head held down. "Look up, please alois." Her voice quivered.

"How am i supposed to stay strong? I can't handle this anymore." He felt her hug him. Her hug gave him warmth maybe a little hope.

"We'll escape here okay? We'll live a happy life just please stay with me." He looked up to her. He could see tears falling out of her eyes. He wiped them out and held her hand.

She spoke. "I-I.."

"I love you Alois."

- end

Those were memories. 'Those were memories' he kept reminding his self. Now he has know on how to be mature. His cheerful side wasn't there anymore, he looked up and a snowflake flew down on his forehead. He walked again, not sure where his destination was.

But he sure needs to do something important.

Alois wasn't sure where he is going to but he suddenly stopped at the familiar house he was looking. The house didn't changed it was only decorated with christmas decors. He walked on the porch.

Knock.

Knock.

Suddenly the door opened, a (Haircolor) girl stood there by surprised.

"Alois!" She suddenly went outside and hugged him to death. "Is that you!?"

He chuckled. "Yes, It's me (Name)." He returned the hug back.

The two young adults shared a kiss. When they broke the kiss (name) looked up to see a mistletoe above her door that she remembered she put there. She smiled.

"8 Years was very long alois. Don't expect me to wait 20 years for you!" She reminded him.

He chuckled. "Don't worry, i won't because i won't ever leave you."

He fulfilled something that he was gonna do and that was to see you.

Author's Note: Hello! Belated Merry christmas ya'll! Wrote this oneshot for acchanchan! Sorry if this sucked because while i wrote this i have the biggest writer's block and i forced myself just to write  oneshot. ALSO FOR THE REQUESTS THEY ARE CLOSED but I'm so sorry if anyone of you requested on the 40+ and don't see yours posted yet that means writer's block and probably I'm procastinating! See you on the next c: