Chapter 35: Permission to bang

Penny

"Shh," I say, tugging Ev into their room which is now our room.

"If he catches us I get to punch him," Ev mumbles, starting to kiss me again. I back us onto the bed and take off my shirt, a little hesitantly, eyes still closed. I worry about how their hands will feel on my skin but no. Still sure. Still good.

Ev

We fall together onto the bed, giggling as our heads nearly crack the wall. Penny is wearing a soft eggshell white bra that's all soft and cottony. I massage her breasts through it as I kiss her neck. She likes that better on her lips. I know by the arch of her back and the feel of her skin.

Penny

I had no idea I would want someone to touch me this bad. But I do. Ev tugs off their tank top. They're wearing a tighter one underneath it, with rainbow stripes on it. They tug that off as well so they're bare chested. They're breasts are smaller than mine, and surprisingly cool against my skin as we roll onto our sides, kissing each other's faces and necks, crammed onto the narrow bed. Their skin is cool and sticky against mine and I don't mind it at all. I touch their breasts almost tentatively with my hot hands.

"You're fine," Ev whispers, as I massage their chest, enjoying the smooth skin under my fingers. Their ribs show mine don't, and they have thick muscles just underneath the fat on their stomach. I just rub that too. I don't know if this is right but it's working I think. I slide my hand down to feel their hip bones.

Ev

I kiss her mouth but mostly her neck, and then chest. She still has her bra on. My hands feel cold on her skin but I don't think she minds. I kiss all the way down to her soft stomach. The bit below her navel is a bit thicker than that above. I kiss her navel then the line of fine hair that runs up her stomach.

Penny slides her cargo pants off. She's wearing pale pink boy shorts that are also soft, soft cotton. Her legs aren't shaved and I trace wispy blonde hairs on her thighs.

"Are you sure you're good with this?" I whisper, my mouth close to her ear. My whole body is trembling in a splendid way. Now I know why Ari was grinning like that. I know I am now. Grinning like I've never smiled before.

"Yeah---what about you?" she asks, slowly. Meaning me disrobe entirely. No I can't do that. Not yet. If it were for anyone it would be her. But not just yet. She looks like at me like I'm beautiful. I want to be.

"I'm having the time of my life," I say, kissing her cheek. Then I slide one hand between her smooth, thick thighs. "Shh, tell me if this is all right."

"This is more than all right."

Penny

I just kiss them. I was anticipating having sex would be exciting. But this is just boyant. I feel delicious all over. I love it. I roll on top of Ev, kissing them back fiercely. I don't want this to stop. I had no idea this would be this fantastic. I'm so glad it is.

"Are you all right?" Ev whispers, sweat on their face.

"I'm more than fine, your turn," I say, the tingling still all over my body.

There's a slamming on the door.

"Shit," we both whisper, then start giggling for no apparent reasons, faces in each other's bare chests. Ev kisses my breast and that makes us giggle more.

"I am well aware there's two of you in there. You have two minutes get clothes on and get out here," Hugh growls, knocking the door in an annoying cadence.

"Coming," Ev laughs, trying to stop.

"Quit that," I say, covering my ears. Ev covers them too which starts us both laughing again.