Chapter 24: I refuse to be the victim of my own poor decision making

Gale

When I see my two lovers in the same room talking and watching CNN, I naturally follow my first impulse to immediately leave said room. However, they are very quick apparently know me very well. Each one grabs one of my arms.

How dare they catch me when they both look equally sexually appetizing? Brianna's wearing a leather vest and tight jeans. Jesper rolled his sleeves up. How fucking dare they do this to me? At once, being held tightly by both of them is amazing, on the other hand they're both mad at me and they've clearly talked so they're not about to kiss me either of them. This is torture. And so very wrong.  Also, I'm probably going to cry and I hate crying in front of them when they aren't going to comfort me.

"Nice try," Brianna twists my one arm.

"Calm down, we know where the kids are, no thanks to you," Jesper growls, helping her haul me to my feet because I was going limp hoping they would let me go.

"When were you gonna tell your kids they had siblings?" Brianna asks me.

I look helplessly at the television and gesture broadly.

"Yes, we recognize they have been very destructive together; however WE would have appreciated the heads up," Jesper growls.

"Do you know where your kids are right now? The full set of them?" Brianna asks.

I nod slowly, glaring at them both.

"Full set?" Jesper doesn't follow.

"Eldest offspring, son, and daughter---well I assume Ev is eldest--- how old is Jason?"

"He's just sixteen---did you FUCKING SHRUG??" Jesper is really mad at me now.

I wince. How am I supposed to know how old the rat bastard demon hell child is? It feels like it's been here forever.

"Okay, Ev's seventeen yeah, but they're a year ahead in school—I figured as much, and then the little tiny girl we forgot about her," Brianna says.

I lean away from both of them.

"Yeah, that little girl that was hanging around what happened to her mother----? You cannot just shrug."

"I mean clearly he can. Gale. You understand that all three of YOUR children are breaking into some haunted island for entertainment?" Brianna asks.

I nod, weakly.

"Do you understand we would appreciate it if you would keep an eye on them? Because we are attached to them by now?" Jesper asks.

"Rat-----bastard—demon-------bastard---hell child—hell child," I hiss just so he knows it's the rat bastard demon hell child's fault they're doing this. The other two are sweet and would never.

"That's really mean," Brianna chastises.

"Told you he called him that," Jesper nods. Damn, they really have talked. This is like some kind of nightmare. They're never gonna sleep with me again, are they?

"Okay, Gale, we realize you blame Jason---okay, you can stop nodding—but do you recognize all three children are there and it is ultimately your fault they think it's fun to run away and steal things?" Brianna asks.

I frown at her.

"We know damn well they get it from you," Jesper says.

I glare at him.

"You are able to go after them. Jesper and I are mortal and cannot. Could you possibly please go supervise?" Brianna asks.

"And make sure they come back unharmed?" Jesper asks.