Tired? (Lena)- SMUT

'Hey.' You grinned and tucked yourself into her body after clambering over the couch. It had been a long day of work for both of you.
'Hey love.' Lena murmured into your chest as she hugged you closer.
'Tired?' You asked, stroking her thick hair.
'Not really.' She said, lifting her head up to give you a firm kiss.
You hummed into it and she shuffled slightly so she was directly under you.
'Oh. So not tired.' She whimpered softly as you bit on her bottom lip as you pulled away.
'Hmm? Your period is over?' You asked softly, your voice gravely from kissing. You massaged her thighs gently, not in a sexual way, but in the way she liked it when her cramps got bad.
'Yes. It is. So... please.' She subtly rolled her hips at the junction where your hips were flush with hers.
'You're sure?' You asked, moving a hand to her waist and squeezing there.
'I'm sure. I want you.' She rolled her hips again and you felt yourself start to rise.
'Needy.' You joked in a low tone, knowing what it did to her.
She breathed out and grabbed the back of your neck to pull you in for another searing kiss.
You trailed your lips roughly down her neck, putting pressure and biting gently as you went.
'Gentle. Work.' She got out.
You trailed back up to her ear.
'I want everyone to know you're mine.' You whispered dangerously and her hips jumped.
You smirked as she blushed and tried to push her body upwards further into yours.
You played with the bottom of her t-shirt and you felt her nod through the kiss.
You took it off and your hands instantly went to her bra, snapping that off too.
'What do you want Lee?' You murmured, taking off your own top so you weren't falling behind in the state of undress.
'You.' She moaned out as you pinched a nipple.
'Be more specific.' You pinched her other one harder and she squirmed underneath you.
'Inside me.' She gasped out.
'Maybe.' You pretended to think, knowing you'd give in eventually due to the strain in your pants.
'But first I want you to cum from this.' You said, your voice firm and eyes set on hers.
'Okay.' She shuddered and you took her nipple into your mouth, the other played with your fingers.
You kept alternating, and you could feel Lena's body shake more and her moans get lower and deeper, a sign she was close.
You had learnt early on her nipples were very sensitive, when she orgasmed just from nipple play and blushed hard from embarrassment. You had kissed away her embarrassment, saying how hot it was. And it totally was hot.
A shout above you signalled her orgasm and she rode it out on your thigh that you pressed in between her own.
'Good girl.' You whispered as you looked down at your handiwork.
Hickeys littered her chest and boobs and you grew harder looking at them.
A broken moan made you look up again.
'I can feel you on my thing. Please.' She whimpered, her hand searching until she choked you through your jeans.
You thrusted at the pressure and groaned softly as your dick throbbed.
'Fuck. Okay.' You gently got her out of her pants and you shuffled out of your own until you were both naked.
Your penis was painfully hard and red and she was staring at it hungrily.
You could see the wetness coating her inner thighs and you felt a leak of pre-cum fall onto the sofa cushion beneath you because of it.
You kissed her again, softening your movements and guiding your head to her entrance.
She moaned gently as you rubbed it up onto her clit before pushing it back to where she wanted it.
You pushed forward and slowly inch by inch bottomed out.
When your hips were flush, she groaned and rolled her hips, grinding into you.
'Fuck Lee.' You said, pulling out and pushing back again, starting up a rhythm.
She was whimpering under you and you smirked down at her, kissing her cheek and neck.
You were slow at first, picking up the speed as she breathily requested for more.
Soon enough your hips were snapping and she was moaning in tandem to your own groans. You had your head tucked under her neck, breathing there and nibbling on her skin when she gave you high moans from the back of her throat.
You shakily reached a hand down and drew tight circles on her clit until her walls fluttered around you and she came.
You came soon after, her moan of your name pushing you over the edge.
You caught your breath and after a few minutes of silence, brought your head up.
'I love you.' You whispered before kissing her softly.
'I love you too.' She whispered back, kissing you again but harder.
'Again?' You smiled, not really surprised by her stamina.
'Again.' She said, flicking her own nipple and making eye contact.
You groaned and couldn't help but comply.

Thought I'd write some summit again. Let me know in the comments if you want more or back to fluff. Leave any thoughts :))