Aftercare (Lena)

Mentions of fisting ;)
Lena heaves in a deep, shuddering breath.
'Fuck that was good. You're so good.' Her words were hoarse and she sounded completely out of breath.
'Love, let me get you a glass of water.' Your eyebrows scrunched in concern.
'Okay.' She mumbled, still clearly not with it at all.
You carefully pulled gently on your hand, stopping when she groaned lightly.
'Sorry. I know you're sensitive.' You placed a kiss on her sweaty forehead.
'Tell me about it.' She moaned out as you pulled out another knuckle and your thumb, leaving only your 4 fingers still firmly inside her heat.
'God it almost feels as good going out as it did going in.' The words tumbled out into your shoulder where her gasps were being directed.
'Honey, I don't think you can handle another one.' You joked, slipping another finger out.
'Shhhh.' She said, lifting her hand to slap you playfully, getting half way and struggling, then giving up.
Once your whole hand was freed, Lena sinfully groaned, clearly effected by the emptiness you left behind.
You looked at it, sticky in the low light of your bedroom. God. Your whole hand had been in her mere minutes ago, and you couldn't help the zip that went directly to your clit at the thought.
'Be back in a second.' You whispered, and when you were rewarded with a hum, you slipped off her warm body and pattered to the kitchen naked.
You washed your hand and grabbed a glass, filled it, and then made your way back to your bed.
'Here you go.' You pressed a kiss to her cheek and, watching her try and fail to pick up her hand, decided to hold the glass for her as she sipped.
'Thank you darling.' She said after she'd finished.
'Would you like to shower?' You asked, trailing your eyes down her body to look at the sweat shining on it. Again, your clit reacted to her body, but you pressed down the need.
'Mmm yeah. You might have to hold me up.' She giggled.
'Okay.' You carefully lifted her bridal style, hiding your satisfied smirk at the small groans she let out.
You turned the tap on and guided her through the stages of washing herself, giving her massages on her head and legs and shoulders. When you were both clean, you stepped out and helped her out too.
'Wait here for a sec and I'll clean the bed.' You murmured into her heavenly smelling hair.
'Can you help me up to the counter, I won't be able to stand on my own?' She said drowsily, the events of the night having an affect on her.
'Sure love.' You zipped around your bedroom, taking off wet sheets and replacing them until you had a clean bed.
You walked back into the bathroom to see your girlfriend, CEO and badass, blinking slowly, trying to keep her eyes open and cutely resting her head on the arm of the sweatshirt you had given her to change into.
'Hey babe. Time to sleep.' You gently picked her up off the counter and rubbed her back before placing her onto the bed.
She instantly snuggled into your body when you joined her under the covers.
'Are you okay?' You whispered.
'Never been better.' You vaguely saw her beautiful smile shining at you in the dim light.
'Do you feel better about your day?' You asked.
Lena had suffered a horrid day, with Lex breaking free from prison yet again and locking her in her office for 3 hours with him. She hadn't told you what he had said. She didn't need to. You could tell it was bad by the way she crumbled into your arms, first as soon as she got out and then when you got home as well. You hadn't left her side since, and she had pleaded for you to make her forget the day.
'What day?' She asked, chuckling softly and curling into your body, resting her face under your chin.