Ache (Kara)

You cracked an eye open, too tired to do much more. Your body ached. You gingerly lifted a hand to stroke the strong arm wrapped persistently around your middle. Even that was hard. The curtains were open, letting in an abundance of soft morning light, warming your skin nicely.
You finally opened your other eye, allowing yourself to drink in more of the sight in front of you.
Wisps of untamed golden hair fell messily on your chest, tickling your sensitive skin. A small patch of the skin on the top of your stomach was wet with drool. A nose was planted firmly between your breasts, the small breaths coming out of it causing you to giggle quietly at the sensation.
Over the time you simply observed the scene, the heavy breaths became lighter until the stopped completely when you felt eyelashes flutter against skin extremely close to your nipples.
You felt the smile she pressed into your stomach before seeing it when she lifted her head up.
'Hey.' She said, her voice rough and low.
'Hey back.' Your voice was croaky from overuse.
'Hmm.' She hummed, gently shifting herself so she could reach your lips with hers.
Many lazy kisses and hugs later, your alarm went off, signaling the fact you had to get up.
You groaned into Kara's abs, surprisingly the comfiest place to rest your head.
She carefully wiggled out of bed and you went to follow.
Placing your feet on the ground and standing up, your whole body screamed.
'Oh Rao.' You said, your core muscles, leg muscles and inner muscles positively burned and you would've toppled over if it weren't for Kara's super speed.
She chuckled and placed you slowly back onto the bed.
'Easy love. I definitely did a number on you last night.' She grinned her cocky grin, and any other time you'd find it sexy.
'Shut up.' You grumbled.
'What? I can't gloat the fact I wrecked my girlfriend?' She had that cheeky smile on again.
'Anyone can do it with a strap on Kar.' You smirked up at her, knowing you hit the jackpot when her face fell.
'Hey take that back!' She said.
'Nope.' You sunk back into the mattress.
'Take it back!' She scrambled on top of you.
'Not a chance.'
'My sex game is awesome!' She stared at you with an exasperated expression.
'I may need some more proof...' you watched her eyes darken and willed your body to accept its fate of aching more tomorrow.