Ass or tits? (Lena)

'Boobs. Definitely boobs.' Alex was staring at Maggie's chest with a smirk and blush, and you contemplated leaving the bar entirely because what the fuck had you just walked into.
'Could've told you that from day one Danvers. I'm an ass girl through and through. You know this.' Maggie peered over Alex, apparently trying to steal a glance whilst simultaneously giving Alex even more of an eyeful of her cleavage.
'Guys. Please. Whatever conversation you were having, stop it.' You greet them, eyes rolling with that disgusting display you had to witness.
'Oh hey loser. You're late. We started without you.' You took a sweeping glance at the 6 bottles on the table.
'I can see that.' You huffed. 'Work ran later than expected.' You sat down, stealing Alex's half drunk beer and taking a swig.
'Bummer. Kara and Winn are over there playing darts. We aren't sure who's winning because both of them are so bad.' Alex stole her beer back with an eye roll.
'Someone needs to make sure they don't harm the wall or the people.' You replied, glancing over at your friends to see Kara miss the board, hit one of the metal numbers, and the dart to fly into the floor.
'I'm gonna grab a drink and then show them how it's done.' You got up.
'Wait! Before you go, we have a question for you.' Alex grabbed your arm.
'Ass or tits?' Maggie smirked.
You glanced at them.
'Seriously?'
'Seriously. Ass or tits come on?'
Your mind couldn't help but run.
'Please.'
'Please. How pathetic. Get on your knees and earn it.'
She whimpered, sliding down until her knees were on the floor, the strap dangling in front of her face, her lips.
You stared at her heaving chest, nipples hard and straining, surrounded by the expanse of heavenly soft skin that was red with flush.
Her lips moved forward, taking the tip in and-
'It's not a tricky question.' Maggie joked.
Oh but it was.
You fisted her hair into a tight knot, pulling it the way she likes it.
She groaned, loud and feminine, as the strap slipped in and out, in and out.
Your legs were straining, and you were sweating, but the bump of the strap on your clit, and the rising pitches of her moans, made it all worth it.
As did the view.
You took one hand away from her pooling hair, slipping it down and over her ass cheek, firm and smooth under your touch.
She growled.
'Slap it.'
'Y/n? You still with us?'
'Fuck.' Was said into your open mouth, gasping for the little breath in between you.
One of your hands were in between her thighs, pushing and pulling as she met each movement.
The other was rolling a tight nipple, your thumb swiping it backwards and forwards in time with your thrusts.
The heat between your own thighs was dragging along her quad, causing you to falter every so often.
Once you had both cum, your thumb still grazed her nipple.
'You like those don't you?' She asked with a raised eyebrow.
'These things? I love them. I could play with them all day.'
'Yeah? I bet you'd love them more if I told you I can cum with just you touching them-'
'Boobs. It's a tough decision, but tits all the way.' You heave, trying to mask your sudden breathlessness with another gulp of Alex's beer.
'Ayyy right answer.' Alex gave you a high five, before shooing you away so she could make out with Maggie.
You walked over to the bar on unsteady legs.
'Was waiting for you to come over my way. Hello gorgeous.' And you came face to face with the boobs in question you adored so much.
'Lena baby. I didn't know you were on shift tonight.' You leant as far over the counter as you could to give her a kiss, and to take her hands in yours, which you proceeded to kiss too.
'I texted you they needed a last minute cover and I thought if you guys were here anyway I may as well be too.' She stroked your face and you melted at her soft green eyes.
'Sorry I didn't have my phone on.' You apologised.
'No worries darling. Now, what did Alex and Maggie asked you that got you so troubled over there?' Lena was smirking at you, her body tilted forward.
'They asked me if I preferred ass or tits.' You said, your eyes drifting down down-
'And what did you say?' Lena whispered.
'I think you know what my answer is.' You whispered back, your focus on the two things that had been on your mind since you last saw them.
So this morning.
'I definitely know. Wanna come to the backroom for my break and see them?' Lena was grinning, her lips pulled wide. She looked gorgeous.
'Absolutely.'