Exposed (Lena)

You woke up with a pounding head and a ringing phone. You felt around for the phone, keeping one of your arms tightly wrapped around the warm weight snuggled into your stomach, her naked body against yours.
'Hello?' You answered without checking who it was. You whispered it softly so as not to wake the form next to you.
'Hello?' The person answered equally confused.
'This is (Y/n). Who are you?' You couldn't help but have a sleepy tone as you still weren't completely awake.
'This is Jess? Has someone stollen her phone?' She said the last bit to herself. Who's Jess? Your mind instantly tried to make connections with yourself but couldn't find any.
'What? I don't know a Jess?'
'This is Lena Luthor's phone right? I have the right number?' She asked.
Oh shoot. You realised you had accidentally picked up her phone in your haste to turn off the noise that could wake her.
And Jess! Oh Jess was the name of her assistant.
'Umm yes it is. She can't come to the phone right now. Can I give her a message?' You hoped this Jess person wouldn't think too much about why you answered Lena's phone.
'Just that she has another meeting for Friday.'
'Okay thank you. I will pass it on.' You said and then hung up.
Shit. You just exposed your secret relationship with her boss to her. If she was smart, which she would be if Lena hires her, she would know you'd have to be sleeping with her if you were answering her phone calls at the early hours of the morning.
Fuck. You placed her phone on the table next to yours.
Not more than 5 minutes later, one of the phones went off again.
In your still sleepy haze, you forgot which one was which again and picked the buzzing one up.
It had 'Kara' on the screen. Well, it could go two ways. It could be Lena's phone, and another person would subsequently know about your relationship. Or it could be yours, and you could be safe.
You picked up and put it to your ear.
'Hey!' Kara said happily on the other end of the line.
'What are you doing calling so early Kara?' You said with a little giggle.
'Just wanted to ask if you wanted lunch to-'
'Babe. Come back and cuddle me.' Lena mumbled loudly from her side of the bed.
Shit x2. Kara would've heard that of course cause of her superhearing.
'Was that Lena?' She asked with a hint of amusement lining her voice.
'Hurry up. I miss your warmth darling.' Lena continued, obviously not knowing you were on the phone.
'No umm no it wasn't. I have to go Kara. See you for lunch.' You hung up before she could say anything else.
You sighed and tried to push down some of the anxiety you felt.
You got back under the covers and pulled Lena back into you.
'Much better.' She giggled her cute giggle.
'You know, I think in the space of ten minutes two people have learned about our relationship?' You tensed, waiting for her reply. After all, it had been her idea to keep it a secret, mainly so her family couldn't use you against her.
'About time.' She replied in a drowsy tone.
All your fear was washed away.
'I can't wait to hold your hand in public.' You said as you furrowed your nose into the soft skin of her neck and she let out a content hum.