Finish (Kara)

You had the doors spread wide open and watched your wife chase after your daughter, the flashes of colour you made out every so often being the only sign of them.
'Hey Jen come grab some juice before you keep playing.' You said at a normal volume, only having to wait a second before a windswept Jenny stood in front of you with a wide grin that was all Kara's.
'Hey sweetie.' You grinned back and gave her hair a ruffle before handing her a cup.
'Thanks mamma.' She sat down happily.
It took a second later for you to be wrapped up in arms from behind you.
'Sweetheart I missed you.' Kara whispered in your ear before kissing you cheek and then nosing into your neck.
'Honey I've been here the whole time.' You giggled softly at your wife's dismissal of what you said, letting her squeeze you tighter against her and burrow further.
You shuffled back so you could feel closer to her, and that's when you felt why she really missed you.
'Oh.' You breathed quietly, tuning into the way Kara was breathing far faster than usual.
'We didn't get to finish this morning.' She grumbled lowly.
You thought back to it.
—-
'Mmm morning.' Kara's rough voice hummed next to your ear.
'Morning.' You shuffled back so she could spoon you more but her hard dick was rubbing right in between your ass cheeks.
She groaned softly.
'What is it with you always having morning wood?' You said playfully, extracting yourself out of her embrace and turning so you were facing her.
'My body can feel you next to it and it's always turned on. I can't help it.' She muttered, slightly distracted by the hand you were trailing down her torso.
'Hmm guess I'll have to help out then.' You grinned at the broken whimper she let out when you slid your hand into her sleep shorts and stroked her firm cock.
'Fuck.'
'Hey. Be quite otherwise you'll wake Jenny.' You hushed, pulling your body down so you were lying between her thighs.
'What are you- oh rao.' Her back arched as you pulled off her shorts in one motion and captured her head in your mouth.
You sank further down and let more slip into your mouth and you were about to start rubbing the base when Kara stopped.
'Shit. Ugh. Rao. Love stop. Jen woke up.' She sounded disappointed to say the least as you carefully extracted your mouth and let her put her shorts back on.
—-
'You're right we didn't.' You nudged your lower half into hers and felt her breath into the skin of your shoulder.
'Jen darling are you still up for going to Aunt Alex's for the afternoon?' You asked, trying to keep your heart rate in check whilst Kara subtly grinds her dick on your ass.
'Yeah mamma I wanna play with Kieron.' She jumps up and down on her seat.
'Okay let's get going.' You said.
She bounced out of her seat and raced to the car.
'I'll be back soon. Don't get yourself off.' You gave Kara a warning squeeze and she groaned, her head falling forward and onto your shoulder.
'Fine. Just... do that again.' You gave her a smirk and one more firm grasp to her dick before leaving, swaying your hips and laughing at the whimper from behind you.
'I'll be back. Be ready for me.' You winked and were gone.

I don't know what this is I was bored so have it.