feelings

Vikram:

Anya's house was locked. I asked their neighbor. They told that they were out.

" You didn't call them before coming here? ", Sree asked me.

"Uh.. I thought I'd give a surprise", I told. She stared at me.

" Sree, I'm feeling hungry, want to visit the dominoes nearby", I asked her. She looked at me.

" Are you fine, you are feeling well right? ", she asked me mockingly.
" What why", I asked.

"You are behaving really strange ", she said and raised her eyebrow.

" Noh, it's nothing, it's on me, the pizza, come on", I said. She looked at me for a second and nodded.

We ordered and waited for the pizza.

I tried talking normally to her. It was awkward at first, but then I managed to speak well with her. She ate the pizza happily. I smiled. Then I realized, I have to tell her....

" Sree.. I want to talk ", I said.

" Ya tell me",

. I opened my mouth to talk when she got a call...

Sree:

Vikram was behaving really weird from yesterday. Seemed like he wanted to tell something to me. He called me to see Anya.

I got worried that there was a problem with Anya, that he couldn't tell about, so I went with him to her house. But the house was locked.

I was irritated to have come out for nothing.

Then Vikram offered to go to dominoes.

"Why does he want to go with me to dominoes? ", I thought.

But the thought of eating pizza made me accept. We spoke normally, what a surprise!

He told me about his experience in dominoes during his college time. He even smiled. I was definitely dreaming.
Then I got a call. It was Sanjay.

"Hey Sree, why are you not replying to the texts, you both are coming to Orion mall, as we planned right?"

" Ohh oh yaah, I almost forgot ", I said. Sanjay had invited us to the mall, he would be bringing his girlfriend too. She was quite sweet.
" I'll be on time don't worry", I said.

"Oh sir, sorry , I have some plans, so have to leave, thank you for the pizza, bye", I said .
Vikram looked at me.. Without saying anything.
" Ya sure bye", he said. I left the place.

I went to the mall and met them there. "Where were u? ", Sanjay asked.
" You wouldn't believe, if I told u" I thought. We had great fun.
Diya became good friends with me and Deepa.
" Chose your saree? , Deepa asked. Ohh., tomorrow was ethnic day in office.
.
"Noh.. I don't feel like wearing ", I told. Deepa started at me. No way you are or I'm coming to your flat and making you", she told..

Vikram

Yesterday was a waste. I literally wasted my time. And Sree,,how could she leave like that. I had called Gautham and informed him. He mocked at me...

"Excuse me sir, may I come in", asked someone.

" Yes, ", I said keeping my eyes on the laptop.
She came in.,

" Here are the files sir", she said. I looked up. 

Sree?.. She was wearing a beautiful blue saree.. I looked at her, as if seeing her for the first time.. Did I not see, her eyes they were so pretty. Looking at me.. She had jhumkas on her ears, which slightly moved. Her hair strands were on her shoulder, I wished she would smile. She was pretty.. I held my breath for a moment.. What am I thinking.. I mean I have seen her for so long.. I know how she looks, though in this attire she's even more pretty.. Why do I care..