Sensations

Sree

I woke up in the morning.. Vikram wasn't on the bed..
I got up to drink water and went near the restroom.

"You.. Are in? ", I asked

" Ya.. Sree. Thankfully you are here, the shower isn't working, can you tell the reception. ", Vikram told from inside

" Did you try it properly, it didn't work for me too yesterday, but I had to press it and turn the other way", I said

"What other way it's not working. ",he said

" Wear your towel, I'll help", I said..

I went in, Vikram was in his towel.. His hair had shampoo on it.. I turned away to the tap..

"See.. So. Like this.. Press it hard", I said and worked on the handle..

The hot shower suddenly,.. Started drenching me and I stepped to the side, quickly in my surprise,.. But the soapy floor caused me to trip,..

Vikram tried catching me, but he also tripped on the soapy floor and we fell..

I fell on top of him, as the shower drenched us..

The shampoo on his hair was getting washed away with the water.. The whole place smelt like that shampoo.

I tried to get up but fell again on him..

The hot water, drenched my clothes and I could feel Vikram's bare chest on mine..

Vikram looked at me with his brown,.. Hypnotic eyes.. He took his hand to my wet hair strands and moved his fingers on them.. Looking at me with his intense and penetrating gaze..

I could see his chest heaving.. He put his hand around me..

"Vikram, leave me,.. I have to get up", I said

" Do you have to", he whispered in his hoarse voice still looking into my eyes..

He moved his face closer to mine and gently.. Put his lips on my wet cheeks and kissed them gently and slowly...devouring it.. .
I smiled for a second, at the sensation and he took that opportunity to kiss my dimple..

"Your smile is so pretty Sree", he whispered

His lips were moist and felt good on my cheeks. I could also smell his after shave..
He slightly sucked at them.. The shampoo on his hair.. touched my skin..

I could feel his trembled hot breath on my skin, as he moved to my lips.. Making my skin tingle..

His lips were watery and soft.. He kissed my lower lip gently, before.. Slightly sucking it.. My lips moved along with his..

I started getting butterflies in my stomach as his kissed passionately..

"I love your lips", he said. . Looking into my eyes again steadily..
Which made me forget where I was..

I looked at his inviting parted lips, which again moved towards me to claim mine.

He kissed me faster, so that I couldn't breath.. He then pulled me closer,. So that he could reach my neck..
I could almost hear his heart beat through his chest ,as it was pressed against mine..

He kissed my neck with raw desire.. Which made me close my eyes as I felt overpowering sensations through my body..

Vikram

With the hot water flowing over us and drenching us, it felt really good to kiss her..

I felt her hand on my bare upper chest, and I pulled her closer to me and kissed her neck fervently with all the desire I had for her ..