Regret

Sree

"When? ", I asked.. Looking into his eyes

" The month, I didn't come home", he said

"Oh.. So you remembered and decided not to come back... You have any idea how many days I prayed and wished you get your memory back,
Now you get it back and you never tell me", I asked

" I was going to Sree", he said

"When? Don't tell you didn't get the chance , you could have easily told it anytime", I said

" It doesn't change anything now does it Vikram?
The way you spoke, behaved, left..?
And what if you hadn't remembered?
You would have gotten the divorce document?
That was still you, only you! "I said, my eyes tearing up..

" Do.. You know how much it pained that day..!
I was so happy, after long.. I thought my husband finally accepted me.. Even liked me..
It was something very special to me.. What happened..
And you, with one word, broke everything.. Broke me! ", I said shaking my head

He came closer and held my palm..

" Sree.. I know.. That I don't deserve to apologize to you, but I don't know what else to do..
I'm sorry Sree. So sorry,  if ever possible forgive me,.. I was scared, I wasn't thinking.. I love you... I loved you even when  I didn't remember ! I don't deserve you.. But I don't know how to live without you, I don't know what to do Sree", he said..

Tears were falling from his eyes, which made mine become.. More intense...

If he spoke like this.. More... No!

"Vikram...This is not the first time you asked for my forgiveness, how many times do I forgive you, and end up getting hurt again and again..
I can't do this Vikram.. Please don't make me.. ", I said, however hard the words were..

" Sree, I know, that's why I can't ask for another chance, that's why I cant apologize, I don't deserve it..
But I'll never hurt you, again.. I promise,. I can't see anything in my life.. Without you in it.. Sree.. Don't leave me.. Please", he said whimpering..

"Promise? You broke all the vows! How can I trust you again...
Don't.. Don't try to convince me and make this so hard for me... Please leave.. If you want me to be happy! ", I said, making my heart strong..

He took his hands off and nodded his head

" I'm sorry.. I'll do anything.. To make you happy .I won't make it hard for you, ill leave...bye" He said..

And turned back and left.. He turned back to look at me once..

I looked at my palms.. They had his teardrops on them..

My heart pained.. I fell on the ground and broke down..

"I... Don't know what else to do Vikram..! My love is hurting me a lot! When I told you all this, it hurt me, but what else do I do Vikram,  How do I forgive and repeat the same mistake again and again.. ", I said to myself .. Weeping..

Gautham

I got a mail,.. I opened it.. She had explained in detail.. Good, my work done!

It was a holiday today, we had the conference continuation tomorrow.

I typed on my laptop,.. Where was my specs.. Ohh God! I left it there!

Do I have to go there again..
I called Akshara, she didn't pick up.. These girls never pick up their phones!

I didn't want to call Raya. So I moved to their room..

I went to knock but the door was open so I entered..