What my eyes convey

Sree

He pulled my waist harder till I hit his chest, I put my hands on his shoulder closing my eyes for a second as he bent down and placed my forehead to his..
I could feel his warm breath on my skin, each time he exhaled..

The water was so warm, but the warmth in my body seemed to be increasing every second..

He slowly moved his head down and kissed my lips so gently, and carefully as if they were so delicate and would break..
A shiver passed through me as his lips met mine. I could feel the electricity in the air between us.

He moved one of his hand from my waist and held my cheeks. Softy trailing his fingers over my cheeks,. Then I moved forward and placed my forehead against his again.

Vikram

"Do we need this anymore? ", I asked, touching her bath robe.. And bringing my hand to the front to remove it..

She held my hand.. I moved away to see her eyes..

" We are inside water, and why are you so hesitant with me? ", I asked

I wanted her to be comfortable, so I never exceeded my limit.

" Do we need to", she asked

I sighed.. "Your wish, why are you hesitant what is wrong, it's me! You aren't comfortable with me yet? ", I asked

" No.. It's not like that,.. Why now, here?", she asked

"Sree,., its our anniversary night.. Well fine.. If you aren't comfortable, I won't ask you to", I said

" No.. I am comfortable with you", she said, noticing my glum expression..
She moved her hands to my cheeks.. Moving it up, when I looked down..

"You are the only person, that I'm so comfortable with", she said.. And moved forward and kissed my lips.. Before I could fathom..

While she was kissing me, she moved my hand over to her robe and made me untie it.

............

Raya

I woke up, when the sunlight hit my eyes..in the morning.. I couldn't move and I looked to my side, to find him, so close to me.

I held my breath and my heart fluttered, as I found his arms around my waist.. His face was just inches away from mine..

How.. Did this happen, I don't roll in my sleep.. Did he?
I tried slipping away, but I couldn't move as he pinned me..
He looked innocent, when he slept like this, I moved away one of the hair strand which was on his eye lids..

I recollected yesterday's events.. And I felt my anger returning, I looked down at his hand over my waist..

Stupid heart, stop it!
I put my hand over his, trying to move it away from me..
When I did that, he woke up,..
I looked at him, to see his surprised expression on seeing me there..
He probably would have loved to have to his girlfriend here, but it's me he has got.

He immediately took his hand away..
"Sorry, I didn't know how", he said..

I nodded, jumped up and went away..

Gautham

We returned back to Bangalore in a day.. I wanted to talk to her, so I called her to my cabin..

Raya came in, .. " I wanted to talk too.. But here? ", she asked

" Ya.. It's no problem ", I said

" You go first", she told