Attached

Sree

He pointed near my lips.. I tried wiping the cake off and looked at him again..
He shook his head, and moved towards me. He wiped the cream away with his thumb.

" Where is my gift? ", I asked raising my hand out..

" Well here! ", he said, pointing at himself

I pouted..

" What, I am your best gift, am I not.. Why do you need any other gift than me? ", he asked smiling widely

" You are an old gift, ", I said teasingly..

He acted as if he looked hurt.. " Old huh? Should we do something new then today? I'll give you a new gift.. Today", he said..

"What do you mean! ", I asked..

"I would prefer showing you", he said and pulled me close to him..

" I was normal, till you came along.. Now I can't recognize myself, How you changed me with your love Sree! ", he said.. And moved near me and placed his lips on my earlobe.

" Mmm.. To think that this is the same arrogant CEO, who shouted rudely at me! It always surprises me! ", I said and he kissed me quickly on my lips to stop me from talking further..

" I'm.. Not that person anymore! ", he said, with a heavy breath..

" So, your main gift can wait, now.. For the extras.. ", he said.. And bent down under the table and took out a gift..

I grabbed it from his hand and started unwrapping it as he chuckled at my expression..

Inside was an iPhone, the latest model
" I phone? ", I asked opening my mouth wide,

" I used to like I phones but then now I realized Android is better, but still I love it" I said,.. Giving him a bear hug..
He smelt a little woodsy..

When I let him go, he bent down and got another..

"One more? ", I asked and took it and opened..

Inside was a small wax statue of me and Vikram,. It was carved intricately and it really resembled us both. It was so beautiful..

"Its so beautiful, Thankfully you didn't decide to buy a human size wax of both of us to place in the house", I laughed

" Well I thought of that, but realized that it would look creepy ", he said

I laughed and shook my head..

"I love you so much Vikram.  Now my turn" I said.. And emptied the gifts from my bag..

"You got me gifts? ", he asked

" Oh course, why won't I" I asked,

Vikram

I loved whatever she gave me, she put the watch on my wrist.

The cool breeze, made her hair flow. I moved and placed a kiss on her forehead..

We stayed there for some time, and then decided to get back.

I took the chocolate from my pocket and opened the cover..

"Dairy milk? ", she asked

I nodded and put the chocolate in my mouth..
She raised her eyebrow.. I moved closer to her, moving my face closer to hers..

She smiled and put her lips on the other end of the chocolate..

She bit a piece.. And ate ,now the chocolate was shorter.. I gestured her to take it again..