Closer

Sree

Since, it was the evening.. we decided to stay in..
Me and Vikram were lying on the bed, cuddling.. With the blanket over us.

He had his hand around me..

"So Sree, how are you feeling? ", he asked

" Is that even a question Vikram,! ", I said

" I feel great Sree, finally I got all I wanted ", he said and kissed my fingers gently..

" Well so we have to decide what to do next,.. Start a family and", he started

"Not at this time Vikram! In One year or 2 perhaps", I said

He smiled, " Sure whenever you are ready! "

"But you know.. I have already planned it.. A girl with your dimples and ", he started.. And I stopped his sentence with a kiss on his lips..

" So eager to make that happen huh", he joked

"Shut up! ", I said.. Playfully hitting him..

Raya

I sat at the edge of the bed.. While Gautham was sitting on the other side seeing his phone.

He hadn't spoken a word since we came to the room..
They brought dinner and he ate that with silence too

He then got up and went to the washroom.
" You do something Raya", I told myself and rummaged through my luggage and took the gift.. I hadn't wrapped it .

I kept it on the bed.. And took a long breath.. Would he like it?

He came out in some time..

I stood up.. "Umm.. That's for you", I said

He looked at the watch on the bed

" Why? ", he asked

" Simply", I told

"Why do you need to do such things! What are you trying to prove! ", he shouted and pushed the watch.. It fell on the floor with a thud.

I didn't know if it was broken. I was trembling, I didn't want to stay here any moment so I ran out of the cottage..

I ran, not knowing where I was going. Suddenly, I tripped over something sharp and fell down.. It scraped my leg and I felt intense pain.. That I couldn't even move. The heavy teardrops dropped from my eyes.

In some time, I heard his voice.. I couldn't move..

"Raya? ", he called out, I didn't respond, I couldn't..

He found me finally and rushed to me.. My vision was blurry

" What happened? ", he asked and saw my face..
I soon felt hands over me, and a movement.. I wanted to close my eyes and succumb to the pain..

I found myself on the bed..

Someone knocked on the door

" Thank you ", Gautham said to them

" That seems deep, should I help? ", asked a man

" Noh,.. I'll take care, the doctor will come tomorrow morning right", he asked

"Yes sir",

The door closed with a thud and I felt some sensations on my throbbing leg..

I let out a shriek as I felt the place burn,..
I think he put his hands on mine, but my hand was numb, along with my heart.

I closed my eyes and let the pain drive me to darkness..

***
Raya

I woke up to see him lying down so close to me.. His hands were on mine!
A dream right!