Heart Break

Sree

"Run away... Vikram", I shouted tears flowing from my eyes...

The man behind me put his knife closer to me..

Vikram looked at me for an instant..

The 5 men surrounded him, and 2 of them moved towards him..

He held the man's hand and punched him on his face,.. And kicked the other man..

But they were strong... They beat him... I cried seeing him.. I couldn't see it... When they punched him... And blood dripped from his face..

"Please leave him!!! ", I shouted, crying..

He looked at me again... And blocked a man.. Who came to attack him... He punched him again and again on his jaw.. Ignoring,.. The other man, who was beating him..

The man fell down.. 4 people.. The man with the weapon stood grinning..

He beat them hard , punched... They were really strong... 3 men were left...
One with a weapon..

This time Vikram distracted them... And ran towards me... They came behind..

The person with the knife, behind me moved closer to me..

"Any step closer,.. I'll kill her" He said..

He raised the hand to the other 3 men behind who were behind..

"Let's see what hero does guys", he chuckled...

I could see Vikram's eyes raging with fear 

" Leave her... She has nothing to do with this, you know what... You people will go to jail... Rot there.. It would be better if you people run away from here,... Can't you understand.. What I'm saying", he said

The man chuckled and Vikram took that opportunity to grab the mans hands and kick his groin... Vikram took the knife and stabbed the man.. On his hip..
The man fell down...

I turned towards Vikram... When my eyes widened seeing the man behind him..

"Vik.... " I shout but it was too late... The man hit Vikram on his head with the rod..

"Vikram! ", I shouted....
Vikram looked at me and touched his head...

His hands were filled with blood...
I move to him ... By that time the guard men come in..

" Guys. . People here .. Lots... Police,? Maybe... ", the guard said... The men turned their attention away as I could see the agents entering through the gate..

" What the hell is happening here", it was Karan... He was here finally.. I wondered where he was..

He glanced at the gate... And then he looked at me... And smiled.

Ajay came inside... "You are under arrest Karan", he said...

In a few seconds,... A few seconds is all it took... Karan pointed a gun at me and shot.. Before I could realize... Before I could move... The bullet came towards me.. My eyes closed in the last moment waiting for the pain.. I heard the sound..

As soon as I realized that I am going to die.. And tried to move... It was too late...

There was no pain... I opened my eyes... And saw... Vikram... Clenching his chest..
His hands filled with blood... He fell down... I realized he had jumped before me.. In the one second...

The whole world was a blur to me as I hurried to him...

"Vikram!!!! " I shouted

He was lying on the floor... And blood covered his entire  body...