Official

Sree

I couldn't concentrate on my work as I was busy looking at Natasha and Ria talking and laughing to each other.

I heard that Ria, was going to work in the Mumbai project, but why was she talking like that to Natasha, when she knew Natasha was his ex.

Their cackles irritated me. Then I saw Vikram, go near them.
He showed his laptop to Natasha, and she replied.. He was surfing through his laptop and I could see the way she was looking at him.
Even Ria, tried to act so sweet around him.

How long do I have to see such things.
I clenched my fingers and took my phone and called him..
He looked at the phone, and seeing my number, looked up at me in my seat..

He raised his eyebrows lightly and cut the call.

So I went near them. 
"Hey Ria, heard you are in the new project, congrats ", I said.

Vikram kept his eyes on his laptop

Riya looked at me and gave me a fake smile.

" Oh yes.. Sree.. I get to work with Natasha ma'am, isn't that great, she is so nice", she said.

I look at Natasha who had her face turned away from me.

" Sree, I need your help for this project too", Vikram said finally looking away from his laptop

What? If that meant I had to work with Ria and Natasha, I would never do that.
However, I didn't convey my objections here.

"Vikki, we have enough people right, do we need more", Natasha asked

" Natasha, I've told you I decide what my employees do", Vikram said.

Ria seemed unhappy..
I left from there and she followed me..

"I've been noticing Sree, you like Vikram sir too right,.. But don't you dare.. I was here for so long.. And I have my rights on him.. So he is mine", Ria said

I looked at her with disgust. I wanted to shout to her, that he was my fiancé and we loved each other, but Vikram had asked to keep that a secret.

" Who are you to threaten me Ria, go do your work.. Vikram will decide whom he likes for himself ", I said and walked away.

People kept on spreading rumors' about Vikram and Natasha too.

That Saturday, I went to Vikram's house for the training.
I had accepted the promotion. I didn't know if I could ever take up such a big post, after years, but I thought I'd try.
Anyways he would be with me.

We sat on the bed and Vikram was going to teach/ train me. I was excited in the beginning, but Vikram was very serious in his training mode.

He kept on teaching concepts without a break for 2 hours..

"Ok.. So tell me what strategy is used by this company? ", he said and pointed at the screen

" I don't know", I said and looked at him..

"What? I just told you", he said

" Vikram, you have been going on for 2 hours,.. I'm tired ", I pouted

Vikram sighed and smiled.
" I guess I moved into my work mode, I didn't realize, we can stop for today , don't worry I'll train you really well", he said

"Yes... I have no worries", I said and leaned on his chest. and closed my eyes, inhaling the fresh scent of the fabric of his shirt.

He automatically put his hands around me.