FOURTEEN. | MORE THAN ONE SAVIOR

HARRY'S EYES SNAPPED OPEN - HE WAS SETTLED IN THE HOSPITAL WING. "Brilliant," the Boy-Who-Lived mumbled. Just a fresh drop in to increase his existing visits to Pomfrey. - Coming to and gradually taking in the ambient environment; The Gryffindor Quidditch team fell into focus, minus Gemini Lupin-Black, and they all appeared to be spattered with mud from head to foot. Ron and Hermione were also there, looking as though they'd clambered out of a swimming pool.

"Harry!," Fred exclaimed; presenting to be further blanched underneath clumps of muck, "How're you feeling?" Yet, concerns remained inflame for it seemed as though Harry's recollection was on fast forward. - The lightening...the Grim...the Snitch...the Dementors...a figure clashing into him...Wait. Someone clashed into him whilst he was semi-conscious! "What happened exactly? Where is Gem?," he questioned; sitting up so suddenly that they all gasped. "You fell off," Fred explained, "Must've been, what, fifty feet?" Alicia, whose body trembled, added on to the ginger's retrospection, "We thought you'd died."

Nodding his head in conception; Harry queried once more, "Really? I meant the match. Who won? Aside from that, where is Gemini?" Though, this time, only silence met his inquiry. The Boy-Who-Lived took in how the multifarious fixed stares refused to lock with his emerald orbs...there was information being withheld from him. Something of serious matter in regards to her. It had to be. - Gemini had proved time and time again to be there in support when he was simply ill; she wouldn't skip out on his near death awakening just because he suggested she shouldn't participate. Unless...unless something had happened to her as well. The body that clashed into him... - As he drew in a sharp breath of realization; Harry demanded, "Someone needs to tell me where Gemini is." Hermione, eyes already bloodshot, emitted a squeaky cry on account of the desperation easily distinguished from his tone. "Harry," the bushy-haired female started to reassure, "Madam Pomfrey directed us to not put any additional stress on you as you've just been through a traumatic event. Now, why don't you - ." Yet, her recommendation fell on deaf ears. "NO," Harry interrupted; "Why don't you, one of you, tell me where the bloody hell Gemini is at! How about that? Because I indistinctly recall a body sideswiping my own before I lost complete consciousness. And, as far as I know, Gemini Lupin-Black is the only one - ."

The curtain separating his bed from the neighboring one, to his left, lurched open to reveal the female in question. "Gemini Lupin-Black is the only one to what Harry?," she croaked; offering him a quick once over. "GEMINI," George cheered; rushing to her bedside, "Thank Merlin you're alive! Pom-Pom explained that you took the brunt of the fall despite Professor Dumbledore slowing both of you down. We all thought you were a goner, no two ways about it." Her bell-like chuckle sliced through the tense atmosphere. "I'm still kicking, Georgie. Hope you didn't worry your pretty, little head too much about it. It takes much more than that to end me," she cinched. Then, twirling to face the remnant of her team, she searched, "On to more crucial topics of conversation...the match; what was the exact outcome of that? Are we going to do a replay?" No one said anything. The horrible truth sank into Harry and Gemini like a stone.

"We didn't - lose?," Harry answered his own curiosities; eyes fleeting about the numerous individuals. "Diggory got the Snitch," George informed, "Just after you fell, Harry. He didn't realize what had happened. When he looked back and saw you two on the ground, he tried to call it off. Wanted a rematch. But, they won fair and square...even Wood admits it." Gemini, obviously infuriated, instantly huffed, "Fucking Diggory." Meanwhile, despite the joviality that doused him from Gemini's stymied blow, Harry wondered out-loud, "Where is Wood?" The standing members of the Quidditch team flinched. "Still in the showers," Fred reluctantly admitted, "We think he's trying to drown himself." At the confession; Harry put his face to his knees, his hands threaded through unruly raven locks. Fred grasped his shoulder, shaking it roughly, and consoled, "C'mon, Harry, you've never missed the Snitch before. So, there had to be one time you didn't get it." George also decided to supplement, "Yeah, mate. And it's not over yet, you two. We only lost by a hundred points."