FIVE. | NOT EXPECTED

GEMINI KNEW SHE GOT INTO TROUBLE EASILY, BUT IF MCGONAGALL EXPELLED HER AFTER ONLY A FEW DAYS INTO TERM; THAT WOULD BE A NEW RECORD. An unintentional wince twinged amid her spine; imagination already forming the disappointed look Remus Lupin's could hold.

On the outside Gemini appeared to be placid given the circumstances, but internally her heart thudded at a dangerous pace; for, she had bore witness to the wrath of Minnie. It definitely couldn't be classified as a pleasant sight. Harry Potter and Gemini Lupin-Black followed the witch in silence; occasionally sharing a glance with one another...thankful that they wouldn't experience such a downfall alone. Truth be told; Gemini did not know where Minnie was leading them, that was until all three stood in front of a certain classroom door. Professor McGonagall pushed open the splintered wood and interrupted the teaching of Professor Quirrell. The Gryffindor female despised that man with a burning passion; hopefully Gon-Gon wasn't going to give them a detention with the stuttering fool.

Quivering Quirrell was in the middle of, making an attempt at, educating older students, "An iguana s-such as this is an inessential in-grediant." Professor McGonagall approached the class; whilst making Harry and Gemini halt at the entrance. Clearing her throat; the authoritarian interceded, "Excuse me...excuse me. Professor Quirrell, Could I borrow Wood for a moment?" Wood? Was Minnie going to beat them with a stick? Professor Quirrell stammered out, "Oh. Y-yes, of course." At his confirmation a very cute teenager stood up. Gemini was now much more interested in what was going to happen. As they were all walking out the door the could still hear Quirrell rambling on, "...And the vampire b-bat..." Shutting the door suppressed the sounds in the classroom, and it let the four experience a small bout of silence.

McGonagall scrutinized them both before speaking, "Potter, Lupin-Black, this is Oliver Wood. Wood, I have found you a seeker and third chaser!" Harry looked confused, Wood looked surprised, and Gemini was positive she was glowing. There was no way this could be real.
___________________________________

Later on, Harry and Gemini had joined Ron. They were all walking through the crowded halls. Harry had just finished telling Ron what had happened, and Gemini was sure their friend might just burst. "Seeker and chaser? But, first years never make their house teams! You both must be the youngest quidditch players in-", Ron began, but was quickly cut off by both of his friends. "...a century," Gemini and Harry finished in unison. "According to Minnie," Gemini added as an afterthought.

Fred and George approached, and started to walk with the younger Gryffindors. "Hey, well done to you both. Wood's just told us," Fred said clapping them both on their backs. Ron rolled his eyes and informed, "Fred and George are on the team, too. Beaters." George, having not said anything yet, included, "Our job is to make sure that you don't get bloodied up too bad. Can't make any promises, of course. Besides you, Princess. Rough game, Quidditch." Gemini laughed before saying, "Princess now, is it? Why don't you call me-," She was cut off by Fred; who could see the obvious anger Harry Potter was trying to hold back. "Brutal. But no one's died in years. Someone will vanish occasionally, but they'll turn up in a month or two," Fred said. Harry slung his arm around Gemini's shoulder, and started walking briskly away from the two. Occasionally, he would glance over his shoulder until the twins were out of sight, and Ron was walking fast to keep up with them both.

Ron took Harry's affronted look as one having to do with the sport, and said,"Oh, go on, Harry. Quidditch is great. Best game there is! And you'll both be great at it, too!" Gemini smiled at Ron's support of his friends, "Thanks Ronald."

They ended up eventually meeting with Hermione; who heard the last part of their conversation. "But i've never even played Quidditch. What if I make a fool of myself?", Harry questioned. Gemini's dad hated the sport, but McGonagall had secretly taught the girl everything about it. Hermione suddenly offered her input, "You won't make a fool out of yourself. It is in your blood, yours as well, Gemini." Gemini was shocked. She knew her Father never played the sport, so what did Hermione mean.