FOUR. | MYSTIC "PREDICTIONS"

"THIS PLACE WAS A FUCKING NIGHTMARE TO LOCATE," GEMINI GRIPED; SETTLING ONTO A FAT, SAPPHIRE POUFFE. - The ostensibly serene environment mocked the anger that surged through her; the murky, incense-laden Divination classroom already deemed to be a joke. Was this woman such a magical being that she had to be treated as an actual modern Rapunzel? Because the amount of steps Gemini had taken to arrive at this belfry were simply outrageous. - Dean Thomas chortled at the girl's aggravation; taunting, "What happened to, 'In consideration of my Dad now employed at Hogwarts, it is required I cut back on my jesting nature. If I am awarded too many detentions then my Dad will make certain I never taste a sweet again. That means; less cursing, arriving to class as scheduled, no physical altercations, etc.' ...Huh?" Silver eyes narrowed in on the fellow Gryffindor, "I've had a stressful morning, Sweetheart. So, pray tell, whose going to fucking snitch on me? Who'd want to cross me?" In the course of her challenge, Gemini had slowly sauntered up to the male; her figure now closely angled over his worktable. The boy, inches away from the 'Gryffindor Goddess', gulped at their proximity; eyes trailing up and down her body.

The knowledge of Sirius Black absconding from Azkaban had clearly added to the daily attention she'd usually receive. Ironically; being put under this strengthened microscope allowed the male population to realize how much Gemini had matured; their lingering stares being something Harry hadn't missed. - Dean appeared speechless as he skimmed over the hourglass shape in front of him. Her tousled uniform clung to her in all of the right places, slinky ringlets framed high cheekbones, stormy eyes held a sensual gleam, and her red lips pouted in a mocking way; all features so dangerously enthralling. Gemini Lupin-Black was an exquisite conundrum; one that seemed to be leaning in even closer..."WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE?," Harry's voice trilled as he entered the room; eyes widening alongside Ron's. Jaundiced eye was an emotion he commonly felt when viewing Gemini amongst others, but this early into third year...he'd already experienced it tenfold. The girl in question spared Harry's panicked state a fleeting glance; as she lowly explained, "Dean and I were just having a conversation. Weren't we?" The sweating boy pulled at his collar; suffocated by her heated glower, "Y-Yeah! Just a harmless conversation, Mate." The female scrutinized his jittery figure before backing away, rewarding him with a nod of approval. Presently en route of a stewing Harry Potter; Gemini twisted around once more, calling out, "Oh, Dean! I find it quite adorable that you memorized my rant word for word. Shows you pay extra, special attention to me...Doesn't it?" A sarcastic wink followed her acknowledgment of his creepy surveillance, and Harry's emeralds now harshly burned into the blushing fellow.

"How do you portray such casualness when flirting with the opposite gender?," Hermione queried once Gemini sat; the bushy-haired girl found situated on the pouffe coextended to her best friend. "Any Gender, Hermione," Lupin-Black corrected; a smirk decorating her appearance, "But that wasn't flirting. No, that was just me...threatening someone in a divergent way." A slight blush coated the bookworms face at her friends openness to such matters, "Merlin, you're going to give Harry a heart-attack one of these days." What did Boy-Wonder have to do with this discussion? Paint Gemini muddled; for, she'd never fully tried to dive into the depth of Harry's amorous advances. She'd only ever brushed them off as a banter of sorts. I mean, he's the Boy-Who-Lived. Why would he, of all people, try to find tenderness along the side of a murderer's daughter? "What's Harry have to do with our previous conversation?," the young Lupin-Black questioned; eager for answers. Unfortunately they never came; for, Ron caught sight of Hermione's figure once the boys perched themselves abaft to their friends. "You," he called; pointing an accusatory finger, "Where'd you come from?" Perfectly sculpted eyebrows drew together at the curious inquisition, "Well, Ronald," Gemini began, "Hermione is the product of a couplet that love each other, dearly. You see, when this is the case, the said couple will engage in -."