TWO. | THE BURROW

ARTHUR WEASLEY'S ANGLIA PLUMMETED THROUGH THE PINK SKY. It touched down in a cyclone of dust, and the landing caused a group of chickens to frantically disperse. The abruptness of it all effectuated Gemini awake. Confused, she lifted her head groggily before falling back in revelation. Her head had previously been nestled in the crook of Harry's neck, and the boy in question held her tightly to his chest. It made her escape laborious.

The small blush that painted her cheeks couldn't be prevented. "Harry! Let me go,"she squealed out. Harry automatically loosened his grip, and Ron chuckled sleepily at the display beside him. Ultimately free; Gemini went to brush her hair out of her face to seem more presentable, but she paused in realization that it was already pulled away. The girl was bewildered. "Wha-," she began to question, but was cut off by Harry, "Oh. It was getting in your face. I used my wand to pull it back; like you usually do with yours." Gemini found herself unbelievably flustered, and did not know how to properly respond. She pulled out his wand, shaking out her ringlets, and mumbled out a quiet thanks. Her eyes were unable to meet his. Harry smiled brightly, nonetheless, when he was shyly handed back his wand. They all then spill quickly out of the car.

The Boy-Who-Lived tore his gaze away from the beautiful girl in front of him, to view where they had landed. A haphazard mess of a house, built around a towering central chimney, sat 700 feet away. By the dirt road, a lopsided sign read: "THE BURROW." Before he had the chance to take it all in, Fred muttered, "Hurry! Let's nip inside before Mum wakes up." The older kids started dragging Harry's trunk along, and Gemini hopped on Harry's back and pointed forwards. "Onwards, trusty steed," she ordered. Their previous moment seemed forgotten. Ron shook his head at their antics and followed along behind them.

They all managed to sneak inside and gently close the door behind them. Everyone else continued, but Harry stopped. "What is it?," Gemini grumbled into his ear, but the boy was in shock. Magical items surrounded him. A clock opposite to him displayed different chores for each family member. That alone floored him, because there wasn't a designated chore doer in this family? A pair of needles, floating, knitted a sweater by themselves. Scabbers was seen dodging a stack of shuffling playing cards, and in the distance; Harry could hear the whistle of a kettle. Ron looked at Harry's blatant staring and averted his eyes self-consciously. "It's not much," the red haired shrugged. Gemini spluttered at his declaration, "Not much?! This house is exciting, Ronald. It's full of life." A slap to the back of Harry's head broke him out of his trance, "I think it's...brilliant!," he assured. Ron looked up, upon seeing Harry's mesmerized face, and slowly smiled.

Fred was about to jokingly offer Harry a tour, when the sound of thundering footsteps could be heard. "Oh no," George whispered out in horror. Harry glanced at Ron when he heard the footsteps, and he was trying to figure out how to mentally prepare himself. Gemini didn't even have time to come up with a plan, for Molly Weasley suddenly stood in front of the five of them. She stood in the doorway, utterly furious. Her hands were gripping at her hips, and a noticeable vein could be seen throbbing on her forehead. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!," she screeched. The boys nearly jumped out of their skin, and Gemini slightly flinched at the loud yell. Harry, who had been subjected to abuse at an early age, bravely pulled the girl behind him when he saw her reaction. He had only met the woman in brief passing, and she seemed nice. He would strike anyone down if they harmed Gemini, though.

Harry's actions did not go unnoticed, and Molly Weasley smiled sweetly towards the boy. "Harry," she started out, "How wonderful to see you!" She didn't want the boy to feel completely uncomfortable. She turned back to her children, glancing at Gemini occasionally, "Bed's empty! No note! You could've died! You could have been seen!" The older woman twisted back to Harry, "I don't blame you, of course, dear." The boy's shoulders released a bit of tension they previously held. "It was all my idea, Mrs. Weasley! They were starving him," Gemini heatedly exclaimed. "Yeah, Mum! There were even bars on his window," Ron hurriedly backed her up.