TWENTY - ONE. | GRYFFINDOR VS. RAVENCLAW

"MATE," GEMINI EXPIRED; SCOWLING AT THE GINGER OPPOSITE TO HER MIDST THEIR MORNING MEAL, "HARRY, DRACO, AND I'VE PREVIOUSLY EXPLAINED THIS TO YOU, WE ARE NOT MAD AT HERMIONE ANYMORE. ALL OF OUR ITEM'S WERE RETURNED WITHOUT HARM. SO, STOP GLARING AT HER." Ron, however, narrowed his eyes in dissatisfaction at the female aside Gemini; impugning, "First off, the three of you do not dictate how I feel about certain people. Secondly, supplementary to her screwing you all over, that is not what this is about. This is about how that witch had never once taken Crookshanks' attempts to consume Scabbers seriously. And, where is Scabbers now you might ask? Presumably, nearly, engrossed with being digested in the belly of said tabby!" The Lupin-Black girl sighed in disgruntlement, solemnly rubbing at throbbing temples. And she thought she was purportedly the melodramatic one of the group.

"You lot have been so adamant that those gifts harbored no damnable defects. Well, thanks to my concern over all of your wellbeing, there is an accurate certainty to back up said assumptions," Hermione hissed; harshly setting down Hogwarts' fine cutlery, "And, with regard to your pet rat, Crookshanks has not consumed him! He'd never settle so low as to eat that ghastly, decrepit thing." Damn. The third party needed to diffuse the tension, and she needed to do so quickly. "Ronald," Gemini began; as she cautiously glanced between the heated pair, "Hermione has only ever tried to help us. And, aside from that, how can you be so sure Crookshanks is the sole reason behind Scabbers disappearance? Bloodied bedsheets remain your only evidence here, who's to say you just got your monthly and forgot to replace the sheets?" Incontestably, as she watched Ron Weasley's face turn a shade of crimson that rivaled his hair, that had been the incorrect way to go about diffusing said tension. "Come off it, Gemini," he scoffed, "You were the antagonist of Hermione's life in the weeks prior! 'Hermione has only ever tried to help us," sounds like utter nonsense when it comes out of your hypocritical mug!"

And, Gemini winced. His imputation hadn't been wrong. In the weeks before, previous of everything being returned that is, Gemini Lupin-Black had entirely ignored Hermione Granger's existence. And, due to her purposeful disregard, Harry and Draco followed; conjointly portraying a life that seemed to have never been subjected to a certain bushy-haired female. Truly, even if they were snippy comments and loathsome glowers, Ron had been the only to treat Hermione as if she was there.

"Oi," the lioness decided to rebuttal, "I'll have you know that I've profusely apologized and am serving out my chastisement gracefully!" - It was exact. Gemini Lupin-Black, the notorious wildcard, had groveled at Hermione's feet; recognizing that her love for Quidditch had doubtlessly clouded a judgment that a person with a singular braincell could make. And while Hermione had readily forgiven her, Gemini demanded she herself must pay for her boorish actions. So for the past week, Gemini had been the one completing her friend's outrageous load of homework. Seriously though, an outrageous amount. She had half the mind to confront Gon-Gon about how she'd enabled Hermione's need for academic validation. - "And when it comes to Scabbers," Gemini furthered, "I never did take a liking to that foul, insufficient thing. So, I hope he experienced a slow and painful death!"

"Woah," the astonished voice of Harry Potter arose; thus making himself and Draco known as they lastly made it to breakfast, "Who is it you wished an agonizing death upon, Love?" The girl's curly-headed brother snickered, placing himself beside an infuriated Ron, and chaffed, "She wishes such occurrences on many, Potter. I fail to see why you aren't less surprised. Madwoman, that one." - Though, in consideration of how immediate karma presented itself in the bang of the ingresses, Lady Magic conveyed the impression of having turned to be on the side of Gemini.

"MY BEAUTIFUL DARLING," Fred Weasley called; moving with great speed into the dining area. "Oh, Freddie," Draco fondly groused; placing his crown in ring-cladded fingers. - Regularly, from the time of enlargement of the Lupin-Black clan, the relationship of the pair of gentlemen quickly came to light. And Fred Weasley, ever the romantic, showed every sign of unfeeling to shame. From waltzing into a class of Draco's in order to gift him with a bouquet of narcissa's, orchestrating a firework display that proclaimed just how exquisite Draco's eyes are, and the multitude of unplanned love declarations heard throughout just one day. By now, it was obvious to all. The eldest Weasley twin was not under any love potion. No, Fred was extensively captivated by Draco Lupin-Black all on his own accord. - "Has anyone laid eyes upon my beautiful darling?!," the Weasley twin continued; clutching at his chest to simulate a certain disconsolateness, "I seem to have, tragically, lost him! He is about yay high; luxurious ebony locks, skin as pale as snow, and eyes of gold. I beg of you all, assist me in locating the holder of my heart! It is of great importance we find him before the Quidditch match, you see, as he is my good luck charm." Gemini, not one to pass on theatrics, stood on the Gryffindor table and pointed at a blushing Draco; disclosing, "Lord Frederick, I have found your Snow White!" The elder ginger, who scampered over at such declaration, gasped, "Why, it is he! Knight Lupin-Black, I owe you my life."
___________________________________