SIX. | TAKING THE DOG TO THE POUND

ADMITTEDLY; GEMINI, BEYOND RECALL, HAD GRANTED THE BUDDING RAGE TO OBSCURE HER VISION WITH RED - PERHAPS THIS IS WHY THE CRUNCH OF PANSY PARKINSON'S NOSE SPEEDILY REACHED THE EARS OF ONLOOKERS. "OW!," the ravenette howled; cupping angled nostrils that furiously discharged blood, "YOU DEMENTED BITCH! I THINK YOU'VE BROKEN MY NOSE!" The irate Gryffindor smirked; shaking her now bruised knuckles around like a badge of honor. Sniggering; Lupin-Black riposted, "I wouldn't grumble about if I were you, Parkinson. Why, I did you a bloody favor! Haven't I? If I squint my eyes just a bit more...look at that! My range of vision finds your appearance now to be, nearly, tolerable!" - If the lingering lions weren't in such a state of complete surprise, Gemini was sure they'd have been crying from laughter. Be that as it may, the aggregation of spectators observed the unraveling of a perpetrator's offspring in obvious caution...even Harry felt frozen in forethoughtfulness of his stormy beguine. Were those silver orbs always intended to house that carcinogenic glint? A shaky sigh escaped his person; he shouldn't start questioning her integrity now. What a hypocrite that'd make him out to be.

Yet, whether it be utter stupidity or a lapse in Slytherin prudence, Pansy held no fear in regards to the female antecedently to her...even with the noticeable walls crumbling before everyone's eyes. Merlin. Who knew a smile or a negligent joke could conceal so much? - Though; these feelings allowed the Parkinson female to harbor no time to mull over an alternative choice...impetuously, her reprisal commenced as her figure lunged ahead. All the while, Gemini's labrum drew into an intimidating smirk. "Oh," she voiced as Pansy jumped into action, "This is going to be fun." Then the two collided halfway; a rough clash of emerald and scarlet meeting the eye. - - Gemini quickly ducked away from her opponent; wheeling around only to be met by an inexperienced pop. Well, that didn't go as planned. Yet, a wicked grin spread transversely on refined facial characteristics; the fresh split in her lip only seeming as an accessory to allurement. Certain that other's wariness of her now tripled; chuckles slipped past, "Merlin. Is that the best you've got, Parkinson? Guess it's my turn." The antagonistic lass conclusively blanched at the foe's indifferent expression...she had put all of her strength into that strike. The Gryffindor, however, smiled even brighter as the adrenaline coursed through...it was now her time to shine. Swing after swing, punch after punch, block after block...Pansy Parkinson now laid defeated on the Hogwarts' grama. "All of you listen up," Gemini called out to the surrounding students; heavily breathing, "Yes. Sirius Black, the notorious murderer, is the man who carried me for nine months. He is also; the man who left his family behind, the man who easily threw away a soulmate connection, and the man who I refuse to associate myself with...In addition to that, I am sure it is well known how utterly gifted I am; though, believe it or not, I wasn't powerful enough to control the nature of my coming into this world. So, it is not my fault! Yes, I am his daughter! But more importantly; I am my own person. Sorry to inform all of you prejudiced purebloods, but blood isn't the sole definition of what makes a family. So; if any of you are that imbecilic to believe I'd help a man I barely know based off of a relation...please don't forget who I am. Please don't forget that I will not hesitate any longer in my ability to silence your stupidity. Let Parkinson here serve as a lesson to all of you cowards. - Oh! And while I have all of your attention; If any of you give my father shit about Sirius Black....Well, you're going to wish it was I locked away in Azkaban. Then, and only then, is your concern for yourself around me understandable." Silver eyes threateningly bore into the pupils encircling her dauntless self; no one yet dared to release a breath.

Harry, unquestionably, knew that it wasn't the proper time to be thinking as such; but Merlin was Gemini Lupin-Black electrifying in the best of ways. Here she stood; curls still sleek despite the altercation, eyes flared up in wrath, cheeks flushed against her tan skin...though her voice never once wavered. The female disregarded misplaced hate pupils might hold for her; standing tall against the many accusing eyes. - "Would it be so wrong of me to announce that I found your whole performance to be quite hot?," Seamus Finnegan cut through the tension; sending an assuring wink the female's way. It seems as if Harry wasn't the only one with a train of wandering thoughts in regards to her, and Ron swore he's never seen the Boy-Who-Lived look so crossly at someone before. Gemini, however, chuckled, "Oi! The cowardly lion has grown some, has he?" Leave it to the homosexuals to save the day. Prior to Seamus' well-thought riposte; the fiery screech of Minerva McGonagall advanced on the unsuspecting children, "MISS. LUPIN-BLACK! WHAT ON EARTH HAVE YOU DONE?! WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF?" Previously brave; the female flinched in growing dread. You'd have to be a fool to ever underestimate that woman.
___________________________________