Authors note

WOW OK YOU GUYS MADE ME LAUGH AND CRY WITH YOUR COMMENTS AND I JUST WANT TO THANK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU GUYS WHO'VE FOLLOWED THIS STORY THROUGHOUT THE FUCK UPS AND FUCK DOWNS AND LET YOU KNOW I APPRECIATE YOU ALL AND I AM SORRY FOR NOT REPLYING TO ANY COMMENTS, I HAVEN'T BEEN ON HERE FOR AGES BUT TODAY WHEN I CAME BACK ON AND READ ALL YOUR COMMENTS AND SAW ALL YOUR VOTES I NEARLY DIED AND I WOULD LIKE TO HUG EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU (UNLESS YOU DON'T LIKE HUGS, I'LL PAT YOUR BACK OR SOMETHING) Y'ALL AMAZING AND YOU'VE INSIPIRED ME TO ACTUALLY START WRITING AGAIN I LOVE YOU ALL. 

If you haven't noticed that was one massive sentence and I am honestly over the moon with teh amount of love I've been feeling, you all hold a special place in my heart and I know this story isn't the best with all those weird scenes (I have weird mind blanks and sometimes I think highly unrealistic and silly things are actually a good idea at the time) and hopefully we'll share more adventures together (totally not creepy) and omfg ilysm guys. 

Seriously you're all the best and I actually feel well enough to start writing again thanks to all your lovely support <3 Stay safe and stay strong and if you ever have anything you want to talk about dm me and I will try to help you ^_^ <3 x