Chapter 3~ I think I'm Dead

----A/N. I changed Evelyn's name to Abigail----

I woke up to blinding whiteness. Oh crap. I'm dead. 

"Helloo?" 

The sound of my lonely voice echoed around the room. Well being dead sucks. You're forever alone. With no cats. 

I walked around the place. It was seriously disorientating, I couldn't tell what was up, down, left or right because the whole place was filled with the same harsh white light. Ughhh.  I just said serious. Sirius. Seriously? I was thinking of being serious even I'm dead. No wait I was thinking about Sirius. Wait seriously? Now I'm just confusing myself. 

As I battled about being serious and Sirius, I walked into something hard. 

"Ooof!" I exclaimed, falling to my butt. I was not expecting that. 

Groaning, I tilted my head upwards to see what I had run into. Oh great. Now they decide to whack a direction sign post right where I was walking. 

On the left side was : To Heaven 

On the right side it was : Hotel La Accommodation

Behind me was : Back to life

And in front of me was a concierge with a lady behind it. I hurriedly approached her and as I got closer, her features started to show. She was smiling, her blue eyes twinkling and her brown hair shining with an inner glow. I stopped dead as I realised who she was. 

Ahahaha! I literally did stop dead. Because I am dead! I mentally giggled. Oh dear. All this wandering in here has really gone to my brain. 

"Kelly?" I asked timidly looking at my older sister.  She looked exactly the same as five years ago before she disappeared. 

"Abigail!" She squealed happily before magically poofing in front of me. "It's been so long!"

I stood there confused as she hugged me. 

"Where am I?" I asked dumbly. So that means Kelly had died. My eyes watered slightly.

"Hey don't cry. You're in the void."

I opened my mouth to speak but she cut me of. "Regulation rules apply. Your not to speak until I'm finished."

I nodded my head in understanding.

"Ok. So basically your not dead yet. The void is the place for lost souls. When Christopher...hurt you, your soul was ripped out of your body and placed in the void. If you choose to go forward, to Heaven, you will be in bliss forever. If you go back, you will endure some pain before your happiness comes. If you can't make the decision now, you can stay at Hotel La Accommodation. So any questions?"

"Why didn't you come back to the real world and what do you mean enduring pain?" 

I watched my sisters facial expression as I asked these questions. It dropped and a sad smile spread on her face.

"If you go back you'll understand." 

Patiently, I waited for Kelly to answer the first question. Finally she spoke, her voice low and laced with infinite sadness.

"I couldn't come back to the real world. Because I was killed immediately. I was dead straight after Christopher used the killing curse. I wanted to come back, believe me Abby, but I couldn't." 

Kelly was crying by the time she had finished. Heck! I was on the verge of tears as well. 

"Abby, please go back for me...Live for me. You came too early."