Chapter 23~ Shaving cream

Abigail's POV

Something tickled my nose and I sleepily slapped my face, only to feel something cold and moist slather all over my skin.  Groggily, I opened my eyes to see two grey eyes looking mischievously at me before looking at my hand, which was covered in what appeared to be some sort of white shaving cream. Blinking sleepily it took me a few seconds to realise what had just happened.

"You twat!" I yelled, scrambling off the bed, ready to sock Sirius's face into oblivion, totally forgetting that  I was barely wearing anything before tackling a shocked looking Sirius to the ground and showering him in shaving cream. 

"What the hell are you two doing?" A annoyed Lily groaned, yanking open her curtains to glare at us both. Sheepishly Sirius smiled at her before returning to ogling at my clothes or rather the lack of clothes. 

"Um," I stammered, quickly wiping the cream off my face,"I don't know?" She looked at me pensively before with a big groan, heaving herself off the bed before shooing Sirius out of the room. He shot me one last look before Lily, judging by the noises emitted from Sirius's mouth, pushed him down the stairway which whizzed him to the bottom of the common room. 

A loud thud accompanied with Sirius's yelp of pain told me that he had hit the bottom. "I'm alright," he yelled, "thanks for asking!" Lily returned with a pained expression on her face before she flopped down on the floor next to me, careful not to wake up Jiamin and Vanessa. 

"Hey, we need to have a talk about Sirius," she said. 

"I thought we did, yesterday," I trailed off, my mind still scrambled from sleep," you know the whole heartbreaking thing?" 

"Yeah but this is about, you know, second year," she said, widening her doe eyes . Shit don't look at he- too late. 

"What about it," I asked suspiciously, my mind whizzing back to four years ago.

****************************

"Abby!" 

"Yeah," I replied, twisting my head to the side and whispering back at her, hoping Slughorn wouldn't notice. She looked back at me, opening her mouth to speak before Sirius's snide voice cut it in.

"Elston, what's the answer?" He poked me repeatedly with his quill. I swatted at his pudgy, well not really, hand. "Go away," I replied before returning my attention to Lily.

"Go on," I prodded, shoving Sirius away with the palm of my hand, ignoring his huff of annoyance. Lily cast Sirius a look before leaning closer and quickly scrawling something down on a spare piece of parchment. I took the crumpled piece of parchment and looked at Lily's handwriting. 

I've been thinking, you know when we get older and all that, how we're gonna fall in love and that stuff...

Dipping my quill in ink, I started to reply only to be rudely interrupted by Black. "What are you doing there," he crowed, snatching the parchment, my quill leaving a long trail of black.

"I've been thin- OW!"

I nicked the parchment from him accidentally slipping off my chair and landing face first in his crotch, instantly crambling away from him the moment I realised I had just fallen into his lap.

"You so want m-"

Slughorn's booming voice interrupted us as he slammed some books on the table. "What are you two doing!!" He roared, his face turning red as spittle flew onto our faces, "if you're not learning get out! 20 points from Gryffindor for both of you!" 

"That's not fair, I didn't do anything," I protested loudly as Sirius slung his filthy arm around my neck," get off you numbskull!" 

"I SAID GET OUT!"

**************

Holy shit I know this is no excuse but so much has been happening in these past few weeks so sorry for the shit upload, i know i said i would make a good one but i am honestly so pooped right now. :( I will actually legit start on a good chapter first thing tomorrow. Just a question do you guys like this story or should I just delete it?