AN

He woke up with a startled gasp, holding his chest as his bodily controls were finally handed over to him for the first time in years. He looked down in disbelief at his pale arms before slowly wqilling his hand to move over to the table, exclaiming in happiness as his body complied.

Shakily, he jumped off the bed before walking over to the covered mirror, taking a deep breath before he pulled the cloth off it. Previously black eyes were now gone, replaced with the familiar comforting green colour. He smiled before realisation crossed his features."K-K-Kell...Abby," he sobbed, falling to his knees as he turned his head to the roof.

"I'm s-s-so-orry."

Remus's POV

"Hello," I cried out, knocking on the door profusely while being careful not to drop Sirius's head on the marble floor. Lily's grunts echoed down the hall as she dragged an unconscious Abigail on the floor.

"Is there anyone in there," she gasped out, carefully placing Abigail's head on the ground before running over towards me. Peter followed her, gingerly holding Sirius's erm misplaced organ in his small hands.

"Someone has to be," I exclaimed, shooting a worried look at Sirius when he rolled over and threw up more blood, "we're in goddamn Hogwarts!" Just as I yelled that out, the giant oak door creaked open and the tired looking matron stepped out, taking one look at Sirius before gesturing for us to take them inside.

"What happened?" she asked, running around, collecting various potions and ingredients before dumping them all on the trolley next to the bed which Sirius was lying on. Faintly I recalled Abigail usually occupying the same bed, all the times I had seen her in here before. Weird.

"I-I," Peter stuttered, looking at Sirius's organ before back up at the matron, "I-I-I-"

"Uhm well you see, Remus and I were returning to the Gryffindor common room, after prefect duty of course, when we found those two on the floor," Lily lied smoothly, not giving away any hint of uncertainty.

I opened my mouth, about to question what she was doing, when Lily shot me a look that said she'd explain later. Grudgingly, I closed my mouth, nodding when the matron asked if what Lily said was true.

"How does Mr Pettigrew fit into this," she asked, looking suspiciosly at the now pale Peter, who was still holding the organ. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Lily open her mouth before closing it, obviously not sure of what to say.

"Oh, I-I panicked and well Peter came down when he heard me erm yell...so yeah." Merlin, I can't believe I just lied to a teacher! It felt so wron-good! What's wrong with me?

"Yeah, I er heard Remus scre-yelling and I came down and helped," Peter lied, all of us fidgeting nervously under the matrons gaze. I let out a breath of air when she turned, obviously satisfied with our story . 

"Looks like the patient has some sort of....I've never seen this before!" 

*******************************

OMG GUYS, SO SORRY URGH, I'VE BEEN PREOCCUPIED LATELY WONDERING IF I SHOULD CONT THIS STORY, DOESN'T SEEM LIKE ANYONE'S ENJOYING IT :( SO THIS IS A CRAP CHAPTER SORRY :( I WILL ACTUALLY START ON A NEW ONE RIGHT NOW! COOL THANKS FOR BEING AWESOME, MESSAGE ME IF YOU WANT TO TALK AND YEAH :) I'M OPEN TO ALL SUGGESTIONS. 

SHOULD I CONTINUE THIS STORY OR NOT?