Chapter 15~ I hate you

Abigail's POV

"What in the name of Merlin are you doing Remus!" James screeched as he grabbed Remus's arm. "Shhhhhhhhhhh!" The librarian shused him as well and a couple of students threw him a dirty look. He shot them back with an apologetic face. Remus blinked up at James and Sirius, his expression unreadable. 

"I'm just hanging with my friend. Problem?" Remus asked flatly before grabbing a book and opening it, successfully hiding his furious expression from his, i suppose now, ex-friends. They turned towards me and I quickly shuffled over to where Remus was and hid behind his book as well. "What the flying bollocks Remus! Are you trying to get yourself seriously maimed," I whisper shouted at him, slapping him lightly on his cheek. 

"Ow! No!"

"Then what the hippogriff are you doi-" 

James yanked the book from Remus's hands and tossed it away, accidentally walloping a first year student with the book. The first year broke into sobs as he clutched his head while the librarian stormed towards us. "That's it! All four of you are banned from coming here unless it's for school work!" She screamed, grabbing James's ear as she ushered us out. 

The doors slammed behind us before opening again for the students who were just about to enter the library. The librarian glared at all of us slowly before stiffly walking away. "Whoa I didn't know you could be banned from the library..." Remus trailed of slowly as all of us stared incredulously at the retreating back of the librarian. 

Sirius was the first to get over the shock of being kicked out of the library. "Now look what you've done Remus!" He threw his hands in the air in exasperation. "This is so not over!" He cried before leaving with James. 

"Now what?" I asked Remus, raising my eyebrows at him. He grinned cheekily at me before grabbing my hand and pulling me along. "Now we get breakfast!" 

"Erm, I hate to rain on your parade but breakfast is already over," I stated as I tried to keep up with Remus's long strides. "I know," he replied shooting me a quick look. "Then where are we going?" 

"You'll see," he said cryptically before yanking me to the side as a bunch of fifth year students ran past. Soon we arrived in a corridor underneath the great hall. Remus led me to a painting of a fruit bowl before he reached up and tickled the pear. It squirmed and laughed before turning into a door knob. I stared at the pear/knob thing as Remus twisted it, revealing a room full of bustling house elves.

I barely had time to look around before he yanked me down onto a table full of pots and saucepans. A house elf rushed up towards us beaming widely, it's large ears flapping a bit. "What can I do for you," he squeaked politely. "What do you want to eat?" Remus asked, turning to face me. "I don't know." 

He turned back to the elf and began rattling off orders while I turned to inspect what must be the kitchen. So this is where the food is made. The elf returned carrying a big paper sack  and eagerly handed it over to Remus. "Abigail, follow me, I know the perfect place," he chirped happily before  thanking the elves for their help. I did as I was told and after a while we arrived in an empty walkway with a fantastic view of the grounds below. I sat down as Remus pulled all kinds of food out of the bag and put them onto plates he conjured up. He sat down as well after he finished emptying the bag and we began to eat. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"It's Monday!!!!!!!!" Remus sang, handing me a bagel he had saved from breakfast. "Thanks," I replied taking a bite out of it. "Hey can I sit with you in History?" Remus asked sheepishly. "Of course! When is it?" He dug through his man bag/satchel and quickly checked his schedule. "Now. Wait, give me your schedule," he demanded. Silently I handed it over to him and tugged him down the right corridor. 

"Oh hey, we have all the same classes!"

I quickly snatched the schedules back from him and checked. Indeed we did have all the same subjects. "Cool," I replied as we entered the classroom. Binns nodded lazily at us as we went to sit at the back. 

"Waiiiiiit," I said. "Isn't this where you know who sits?" 

"Yeah. So?" 

"Do you want to be killed?!"

"Class today I'm giving you guys an assignmen-"  Binns was interrupted  by James, Sirius and Peter walking in. Sirius sent us a filthy glare before huffing and drawing back his chair near the front loudly.  Professor Binns kept droning on about the assignment while Remus was studiously taking notes. Something hit the middle of my forehead and I looked around quickly before noticing James seething eyes staring right at me. 

I bent down and retrieved the small crumpled wad of paper and unraveled it. YOU'RE SO DEAD, it read. I raised my eyebrows at him and mouthed a whatever at him before promptly flicking the paper back, right into James's eye. Oops. 

He screamed and fell out of his chair, causing Binns to stop once again before continuing. He turned to face me and drew his finger against his neck before flipping me off. 

"You will do this assignment with another person. Any questions?" A girl sitting in the front raised her hand. "Can we pick our own partners," she asked. "No, I will pick your partners," he replied, glaring at James and Sirius. 

"Damn," Remus whispered. 

"Vanessa, I want you with Remus, James I want you with Lily, Peter and Vivienne, Jessica with Avery, Bob and Dylan, Matthew and Anna, Frank with Alice and Sirius with Abigail." My head snapped up at the same time that Sirius let out a groan of despair. 

"Sir, can I like not be with Abigail," he asked snottily, raising his chin higher. "No," Binns said without even looking at him. "Now all of you go sit together and start planning. It's due in a month!" The whole class groaned and Remus shot me a sympathetic look before basically running over to Vanessa, his smile bright enough to cook an egg. I hope he asks her out sometime soon. 

Sirius loomed in front of me, his eyebrows a sharp V. "Here's the deal Elston, you do the whole assignment in class so I don't have to see you anymore then I already do. Capiche?" 

"Umm not capiche. You have to do at least half of it too," I shot back, glaring at him. What an arse. He eyeballed me before letting out a sigh. 

"Fine," he mumbled. 

"What did you say?"

"I SAID FINE!" He shouted, causing everyone to look at us. 

"I thought so," I said smugly, rubbing it into his face. 

"I hate you," he retorted.

"I hate you too."

************************

REEEOWWWW ;D things are getting interesting lol. Feel free to drop of a comment or maybe even vote ;) Till next time :* my lovelies.