Chapter 13~ Honestly

I cannot bring myself to make Abigail suffer anymore so I've fast forwarded it by a few months. How many, I'm actually not sure but go with the flow? ;) Yeah anyways I hope you guys'll like it.

Abigail's POV

Christmas had came and gone. Everyday since I'd gotten out of the wing, everyone , well excluding Vivienne and Jiamin, in the school avoided me like the plague except for the occasional people who'd step in front of me to deliver messages from Sirius. Speaking of the pompous asshole, he'd always somehow manage to be everywhere I went except for when I go to the library, insulting me and playing pranks. I'd even noticed that his group had somewhat lightened up on Snape, who would sometimes agree with whatever Sirius and his group had said. 

On the rare occasion, I'd even seen Snape and Sirius high five each other although somewhat gingerly. My class grades had actually improved since that fateful day in the Hospital Wing, I'd have plenty of time by myself. A few months had passed since that day and here I was sitting in the library, hidden well away from the rest of the school during dinner time. 

I sat there and tried to furiously finish my charms work, trying my best to ignore the sneers which came from the rare student. Before I knew it, I'd been kicked out of the library and forced to creep back to the Gryffindor tower. 

I stopped in front of the fat lady and cleared my throat to get her attention. She reluctantly turned to face me. "Password?" she sneered as she looked me up and down. "Errrr," I mumbled as I tried to remember the password which I faintly recall was changed a few weeks ago. Crap, Sirius has really gotten to me. Stupid asshole.

"Watch your language! That is most certainly not the password!" The fat lady cried in outrage before huffing and disappearing. Shoot, I said that out loud. Bloody brilliant, another sleepless night spent outside. I sighed and settled into a very familiar corner, playing with my thumbs idly. I'd done all my home work to every last detail, studied my notes so many times that I could write a whole book on one subject. Well at least I'll pass my N.E.W.T.S. I've memorised at least two years worth of notes thanks to all the extra time up in the library. 

Peering at my tattered schedule, my stomach protested loudly. I ignored it and continued to stare at the paper's contents, which I'd also memorised months ago. Defence Against Dark Arts, Potions, History of Magic, Herbology, Charms and Transfiguration.  Damnit I've completed all the homework due for the next week and maybe even the next. As I flipped through the rest of my books, I discovered I'd done all of the homework for all of my subjects. 

Pulling out a quill, I scanned over them and added in bits and bobs to perfect it even further seeing as I had nothing else to do. Hours later, with the last flick of my quill, I wedged pieces  of parchment carefully between my books before shutting the books and shoving them back in my bag. 

Feeling a chill run through my body, I looked up to see the Grey lady pass by heading towards the Ravenclaw tower. The fat lady suddenly swung open and a sleepy Vivienne appeared, the end of her wand lit. 

"Sorry, I was so tired, I forgot," she mumbled before yawning widely and shuffling back to her dorm. I waited for about half an hour to make sure everyone in my dorm would be asleep before entering the bathroom silently and collapsing on the floor, completely spent. "Urffff," I grumbled as I forced my self to freshen up. After the hot water of the shower failed to cure my fatigue, I tiredly pulled myself over to the mirror and stared at my reflection. For some strange reason, I felt compelled to start giggling at my skeletal reflection. Oh man, I'm going insane. 

"Honey, you look bloody horrible!" The mirror cackled. "Haha, you're absolutely hilarious," I replied tiredly before gesturing rudely at the mirror before leaving the bathroom and flopping on my bed. Hearing something crackle underneath me, I slowly turned over on my bed and lifted the covers. A putrid stench filled my nostrils and I flinched, looking at the rotten eggs distributed on my mattress.