Chapter 21~ Ew Potter

James POV

"PETRIFICUS TOTALUS!"

I stared at my wand, shocked that I had just cast a body bind on Lily who speaking of which, was falling towards the ground I managed to catch her head before it bounced on the hard ground. Doors slammed open as students and teachers filled the hallway, no doubt attracted by the noise.

"What is going on Mr Potter," thundered Professor Slughorn.

"I don't know," I answered truthfully, gently laying Lily's head on the ground. He studied me for a few seconds before ordering Sirius to take Abigail to the hospital wing.

I watced as he cradled her gently to his chest before standing up and walking as fast as he could to the hospital wing without jostling Abigail. Man he is so in love.

"Potter, I want you to go to Dumbledore's office and explain what on earth just happened." he said pointedly, a look of frustration crossing his face when I remained still.

"Now."

I complied, taking one last look at Lily, who laid as still as a statue on the ground, her eyes flickering back and forth. They were still the same colour, a darker uglier green colour then usual filled with malice and cruelty, when she had attacked Abigail.

***************************************************

Dumbledore stroked his greying beard thoughtfully before adjusting his glasses. I shuffled uncomfortably in the chair before looking over at his phoenix.

"You can go now," he said, his grand voice echoing in the room.

"Thank you sir," I said hastily before scrambling out of the chair before stopping as Dumbledore called my name.

"James? Young love is a beautiful thing."

I spun around, only to be greeted with an empty room. What did he mean young love? Furrowing my brows, I descended down the stairs and headed over to the hospital wing.

"Um excuse me, is Lily in here," I asked and the nurse nodded before directing me over to where she was. I thanked the nurse and walked towards where Lily was before a familiar voice wafted over from behind one of the curtains. I backtracked and poked my head back around the curtain.

Sirius was sitting in the bed with Abigail, his face burrowed in her hair, his hand stroking her pale face. 

"Ummm," I butted in, watching Sirius's head snap up to look at me while a red flush made its way across his face. He shuffled awkwardly on the bed, avoiding eye contact with me. 

"Um hi," he mumbled,"how's um Lily?" 

"I don't know, I was just on my way to see her."

"Oh. Thanks?" 

I chewed my lip, uncertain what to do next. 

"Um well I'm just going to go see her," I trailed off awkwardly, shuffling on the spot. 

"Yeah erm bye."

I pushed the curtain back in place and made my way over to the bay that Lily laid in. She was lying secured on the bed with some of Uncle Bart's Unbreakable Chains.

"Hey," I said tentatively making my way over to her bed. Her eyelids slowly fluttered open, revealing her normal eye colour. 

"Ew, Potter," she yelped before realising she was chained to the bed,"what am I doing here? How did I get here. Holy cheeseballs no way Potter, I will not ever in a million years, sleep with you, you disgusting toe rag and tying me up will make no difference! So. LET. ME. OUT!"

She raged, trying to free herself from the chains. 

"Lily st-"

"Miss Evans?" A soft voice enquired, stopping me mid sentence as a group of teachers entered, "We would like to have a word with you."

____________________________

sorry this is crap, i feel like shit today. :( i'll update soon