Chapter 26~ Remember

Sirius's POV

Black shiny hair, brown eyes, flawless skin and pink lips filled my dreams. I couldn't shake the feeling that something was very wrong. Her face appeared in my mind, her brown eyes sparkling as she smiled at me, her white teeth flashing in the light. Those eyes should be greenish-blue, that hair should be a light soft brown and that smile should be crooked but still perfect.

And just like that she materialised from the darkness once again, her beautiful eyes flashing, her brown hair cascading over my shoulders like a waterfall as she smirked at me. "Sirius," she whispered in my ear, sensually, her hand trailing down my back, leaving an electric trail behind.

"Remember."

"What?" I asked, turning around only to realise she was nowhere in sight. 'Hello!" I called out, panicking when the earth underneath me started to tremble as black strands wrapped around me.

Picking at them, struggling to free myself from the bonds, I realised that it was black hair coiled all around me, like a boa constrictor. Thrashing around in it, I caught a glimpse of brown eyes staring at me before a terrible high pitched laugh began to echo around my head.

"ABIGAIL," I yelled, disappearing under the black coils.

I bolted upright on my bed, almost immediately forgetting what my dream, well nightmare, had been about. Sighing heavily, I wiped the sweat of my forehead before flopping back into the bed as thoughts of Jannet crossed my mind, almost like they were being forced on me by something unknown.

******************************************

Abigail's POV

"Abs I'm sorry," Remus called from behind me as I stormed down the corridor wiping away the tears which had leaked out of my eyes, all the while ignoring the weird looks everyone was giving me. His warm but rough hand grabbed my wrist forcing me to stop and he dragged me into an empty classroom, hell bent on talking to me. 

He growled in frustration when I kept on avoiding eye contact with him. "Abigail," he snapped, yanking me around until I was face to face with him. His expression softened slightly when he saw the tears on my face. 

"What," I snapped, furious that he had seen me at my weakest point. "You love him don't you," Remus stated knowingly, a smile lighting up his face. Scowling at him for stating the obviou-lie! I don't love him! 

"No," I spluttered, feeling my face flush for an unknown reason, "why does everyone keep on saying that?"

"Because it's true." 

I opened my mouth before closing it, finally accepting the possibility that I love-liked Sirius. 

"So what, it doesn't matter now, he loves someone else, big deal."

"Why the flobber are you flobbering laughing, you half arsed twat!" Swiping away the tears which were now streaming down my face, I grew angry when Remus started laughing, his  face turning red as he guffawed and chuckled madly. 

"Can't you see he loves someone else!"  I yelled at him, swiping away the tears which were now streaming down my face, feeling hurt run through me when he continued to laugh at my expense. Couldn't he see that this was tearing me up far deeper then it actually could? Obviously not. 

"I-it's no-not that, it's just, you've finally admitted it!" 

"What the fuc-"

"Everyone's been waiting for you to say it, any one with at least a quarter of an eye could tell!"

"He loves someone else!"

His expression suddenly turned grim as he looked at me, his eyes glaring accusingly at me. 

"Who's fault would that be?" I looked down, feeling an indescribable hatred for myself when I realised I had fucked everything up. "It doesn't matter, it's too late," I whispered, my throat constricting as I fought more tears.

"He doesn't actually love her," Remus stated, looking at me curiously when I blinked away more tears, "why are you crying?" He asked softly, pulling me into a hug, oblivious to the feelings bubbling inside me, ready to burst. Remus whispering his next sentence finally broke the seal.

"He loves you, you know?"

A weird choked noise came out of my throat as I tightened my grip around him, inhaling his chocolatey scent.

"I love him but he isn't mine! Nothing good stays with me, absolutely nothing ever! He doesn't belong to me, no matter how much I wish he does!" I cried, sagging in his arms, drained completely as I realised how much this meant to me. How much he meant to me. It had taken six years and a botched potion to help me realise that I like-loved him and I'll be damned if I let him go now.

But if he truly loved her, he can have her, no matter how much it'll hurt. His happiness was the only thing that mattered to me even if it isn't me who makes his heart beat. 

"His heart belongs to you."

"How would you know," I whispered, not daring to hope that I meant something to Sirius. He snorted, rolling his eyes. 

"He's told me," he smiled,"Go get your man Abs!" 

*******************

Wheeeeeow new chapter heehee. Sorry I just came back from Perth (which was brilliant by the way) and I'm still so tired because my flight was at midnight and I pulled an all nighter so it's not very long or good. I'm sorry :'( OH YES AND I GOT A CAST OK, AFTER SEARCHING FOR AGES, I'VE FOUND THEM. NICOLA PELTZ IS NOW CAST AS ABIGAIL, SHE'S ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS :'( FOR PICTURES OF HER OF HOW I SEE ABIGAIL, SEARCH NICOLA PELTZ THE LAST AIRBENDER IN GOOGLE AND GO TO THE IMAGES. SO SORRY, BUT I WAS JUST SO TIRED, I FIND ONE WHICH WOULD ACTUALLY SHOW ON HERE. FEEL FREE TO GIVE ME ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR WHO SHOULD PLAY WHO, I'D BE GRATEFUL! I WILL TRY TO UPLOAD A QUALITY CHAPTER YOU GUYS DESERVE SOON! STAY AWESOME!

*******************