AN

Don't get too excited, this isn't an upload. although i do have one... when i was typing  chapter 9, which was like a 10 pages long on my phone, wattpad decided to crash. which deleted the whole chapter. Fun. So I'm going to have to retype it. Which will take ages and at the moment, it's my birthday so I don't have time today or this week because school has a lot of tests coming up this week. I am sincerely sorry for this inconvienience and I will try to upload as soon as I can. 

But here's something I wrote as an apology. It's a sneak peek ;) :O of the climax ahaha. 

IMPORTANT:

IT IS I THE AUTHOR OF THIS, I HAVE COME BACK FROM THE FUTURE AND REALISED THE STORY PLOT HAS CHANGED QUITE CONSIDERABLY, PLEASE DISREGARD THE BELOW AS NOTHING BUT A RANDOM DRAFT. IT IS NO LONGER GOING TO BE THE CLIMAX, I APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE I'VE CAUSED.

SIRIUS'S POV

"SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT!" I yelled before grabbing my broomstick and flying as fast as I could to number 54 Douglas Street. 

It wasn't long until I heard James broom zip up beside me. His face was slightly scared but other then that, he had a half bored look on his face. My stomach clenched at his indifference. I'm a monster. 

"Sirius, why are you even going to bother?" 

I stared at him in disbelief, before ducking under the street light which had been steadily advancing towards my head. 

"WHAT?! WHY WOULD I BOTHER? ARE YOU SERIOUSLY ASKING ME THAT!" I screamed at him. James just shrugged nonchalantly. 

"You hate her. You told her to die. She's better off dead, you said. So why now?Everyone hates her." 

At that moment the realisation of what I  had done, slammed into me, causing the air to leave my lungs.  I choked and narrowly avoided a looming tree, it's branches spread out as if to whack some sense into my brain. Tears started to cloud my vision.

"Crap," I gasped. "What have I done?" 

James looked at me weirdly. "You told her to die?" 

"NO, NO, NO I THINK I'VE KILLED HER!" 

"What? I don't understand what you're talking about," James trailed off uncertainly. He paused deep in thought before his face contorted in horror.  Turning his head to look at me, he gaped. "Unless..."

I cringed. Karma has come to bite me in my butt. 

"Did you make it all up?" 

"I'm sorry," I mumbled as my throat constricted. 

"Tell me you didn't, " James pleaded as he sped up. I accelerated to follow him, my breath coming out in pants. 

"I'm sorry..."

"SIRIUS BLACK TELL ME! DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT?!" James spluttered in anger. A tear slipped down my face as I whispered just audibly. 

"I did..." 

James stopped his broom, his face shining white in the moonlight. 

"How much of it?" His voice was pained and I could see the guilt welling in his eyes. I swallowed thickly. 

"All of it!" I choked out. He sighed deeply before taking off again on his broom, speeding towards Douglas Street. Sobs escaped my chest as I whispered to the silent night before taking off after James.

"I'm so sorry... I messed up. And if you even if you don't die, this will haunt me forever. Please forgive me Abigail."